Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:56 pm
- Forum: Archives: LHC
- Topic: Is size difference a big deal?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 206
When I got my hermit crabs, I had never had them before and I wasn't aware that different sizes could be a little bit of a hassle. And one is larger than the other and surprisingly, the larger one molted once since I got them and the small one still hasn't yet and now he's looking so much larger tha...
- Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:41 pm
- Forum: Archives: Crab illness
- Topic: My tank has the foul odor but both of them are alive? SUPER URGENT!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1051
1) How long have you had your crabs and how long have you been caring for this particular crab in distress?I have had them since July. I discovered the problem when I came home this evening.2) What size is your tank and what kind of lid do you have? My crabitat is 25 gallons and I have a basic repti...
I was reading up on molting to make sure I would be prepared and read that Calci-Sand® was not suitable for isolation tanks because it is preferred that sand is moist and perfect for sandcastles, and Calci-Sand® is organic and will go bad if it remains wet. When I purchased everything for my hermit ...
- Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:58 pm
- Forum: Archives: The isolation tank itself
- Topic: Is an isolation tank necessary?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1268
I've only just recently gotten my hermit crabs. And the more I read about them to make sure I can do my best to care for them, the more I hear people saying that I should have an isolation tank for various things. We're not exactly the highest income family and I have to depend on money from my pare...