Search found 133 matches
Here's an answer to your Repti-Rain question: I once got one when I had just gotten my 20 gal. The thing klonked out in a week. It was a total waste of money for me. I've heard of some success with it, but I would now steer clear of it.
- Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:36 pm
- Forum: Crab Behavior
- Topic: Help my crab is missing three legs
- Replies: 23
- Views: 1046
Never ever ever dig up a crab! Does he look pink?? How long ago did you get him?? You may have disturbed him while he was molting. Please fill out these questions: http://www.hermitcrabassociation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=46102 And please take a look at the care guide: http://www.hermitcrabass...
- Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:27 pm
- Forum: Emergency
- Topic: My Hermit Crabs Are Very Weak
- Replies: 3
- Views: 223
- Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:36 pm
- Forum: New Crabs and New Crab Owners
- Topic: Pet Supplies Plus...I don't like you, but now I don't hate y
- Replies: 5
- Views: 126
They all look so cute! Really pretty colors too
1. I would go no lower than a 40 gallon minimum. My straws were very active. 2. Depends on tank size. Many of us use either a plastic Tupperware container or a 1 gallon KK with a bubbler in it. 4. The aren't really any special food requirements for them. If you feed foods high in beta carotene I've ...