Donations

Please Help us out by donating!

Your contribution help pay for hosting and other site maintenance!

Sub Menu
Search

Savannah, GA *Shelly* Hermit Crab needs new home

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Moderators (Senior), Moderators (Junior), Moderators (Standard)

Savannah, GA *Shelly* Hermit Crab needs new home

PostAuthor: SavannahShelly » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:15 pm

We have had Shelly for approximately 6 years. She (we're guessing, of course) has molted a couple times. She's very active and loves to climb and change shells frequently (is reason we think Shelly is a female -- like changing shoes -- all the time). We keep her in a 10 gallon tank and give her a variety of different foods and supplements. We use local beach sand for substrate, along with driftwood and fake plants for climbing. She is definitely growing and probably needs more space. I would love to find her a new home with friends.

SavannahShelly

Re: Savannah, GA *Shelly* Hermit Crab needs new home

PostAuthor: Princess R. » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:20 pm

How large is she? I have a ten gallon tank. Is that big enough?
I have 4 purple pinchers, Crush, Squirt, and Sheldon and Sandy. And I love Jesus! He is the way, the truth and the life, and he knew what he was doing when he made hermit crabs!☺
-Ruth A. J. G.
Princess R.

PostAuthor: J.b.mallori44 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:16 pm

Hi,
I have a 29 gal with 2 other PP. they both are very active and climb and have changed shells twice each in the while I’ve had them. I’m a little north of Atlanta so if it would be safe to overnight Shelly with a extended heat pack I will be more than happy to welcome her to the Champion family :)

J.b.mallori44

PostAuthor: Jamison » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:12 pm

Would you be willing to ship them? I could take her. I have two other growing pp and they would love another friend

Jamison

Return to Crabs Needing a Home