Rochester, NY -Strawberries, Ruggies, PP's

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Shannon2375

Rochester, NY -Strawberries, Ruggies, PP's

Post by Shannon2375 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:09 pm

I have two strawberry crabs (large), 2 ruggies (small), and 2 purple pinchers (one small one medium) that I am looking to rehome. All crabs started out much smaller than they currently are and I wish they could have a larger tank. I am unable to get a larger setup at this time unfortunately. Currently in a 50 gallon, looking to find them a new home of a tank 75 gallons or larger. They're free to a good home but I will not ship them. Willing to drive 40 minutes, located in Rochester, NY. I would like them to all go together as well. Thanks! Also I have supplies and shells for their sizes that I would be willing to part with for pretty cheap.

mlakers

Re: Rochester, NY -Strawberries, Ruggies, PP's

Post by mlakers » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 pm

Hi, Shannon. I'm in Lockport and my daughter lives in downtown Rochester. I'm definitely interested but would have to seriously rethink some of my tank arrangements. I have a 120 tall and a 55 and I already have straws, Es, and PPs but have been interested in acquiring ruggies for a while. Just not 100% clear on how to make it all work space-wise. Any chance you would be looking to part with your full setup, too? I'll keep thinking about options and message you tomorrow. :)