looking to rehome two hermies; Missouri

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
arctuuruus

looking to rehome two hermies; Missouri

Post by arctuuruus » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:58 pm

hello all, I have two hermits that i would like to rehome. I had my second hermie die last night and I’m absolutely heartbroken and feel that maybe hermit crabs are just not my thing. I love them dearly but I can’t handle another baby passing:( Anyways, I’m not really sure what to include in this post. I’m located near the Kansas City, Missouri area and would be willing to drive them maybe like 30 miles tops- im quite busy nowadays. You can contact me at madilyn13@gmail.com or message me on here, whatever you prefer if interested. Thank you

arosenbaum

Re: looking to rehome two hermies; Missouri

Post by arosenbaum » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi!

I live in the overland park, ks area, and am looking for 2 crabs to adopt! I have the tank and everything set up, just waiting for some hermies to live there. How big are the crabs? I only have a 10 gallon tank, so I need them to be somewhat small.

Let me know if these crabbies are still available and if there's any other information you need! Maybe we could work something out!
RIP Holmes and Watson: in hermie heaven since 10/2019.