4 Hermies Looking for a Forever Home in Central PA

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
RescueCrabber

4 Hermies Looking for a Forever Home in Central PA

Post by RescueCrabber » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:23 am

Hello!

I have 4 PPs (2 jumbo, 2 large) that I have rescued and rehabbed over the past 3 years that are looking for their forever home. I am looking for someone who is experienced in keeping hermit crabs. They are currently in a 55 gallon setup (which I am selling on the classified page). I would like for them to be able to go with their setup. There is plenty of room for a few more friends in this tank.

If the right home comes along, with an already established tank, I would consider letting them go without their setup- no adoption fee.

I am in Mifflinburg, PA, and willing to drive in an hour any direction (maybe further for the right home). I will not ship them.

Please contact me through PM with any questions!

Pictures of setup and supplies for sale, as well as crabs: https://imgur.com/a/4LhmX5B
Setup sale post: https://www.hermitcrabassociation.com/p ... 2&t=121389

Motörcrab

Re: 4 Hermies Looking for a Forever Home in Central PA

Post by Motörcrab » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:18 pm

I really wish we could adopt these guys. You already spoke to my wife about them. Even in the same town! Unfortunately we are at capacity and can't take any more on at this time. I can't think of any members nearby. I believe maybe Harrisburg/Hershey area would be the next closest. LeeHasCrabs was in Bloomsburg but moved to Indiana late summer. We adopted his four.

While searching Craigslist for unwanted crabs a few months ago I did see an add in the Williamsport area. Someone there is looking for adoptions and rescues. I have seen the add several times so they do update it. You can always question them about their experience if all else fails.