Nashville, TN - 2 crabs with crabitat

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
katiehawn

Nashville, TN - 2 crabs with crabitat

Post by katiehawn » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:59 am

We are located in Nashville, TN and have two crabs in need of a home. My girls have lost interest, as we now have a puppy. I hope that someone who is excited about hermit crabs will have two new additions to their crabitat. Willing to drive a reasonable distance! Cleaned tank, fresh substrate, heater, food, water, all supplies included. Thank you!! :)

Hermiesguardian

Re: Nashville, TN - 2 crabs with crabitat

Post by Hermiesguardian » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:21 am

katiehawn wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:59 am
We are located in Nashville, TN and have two crabs in need of a home. My girls have lost interest, as we now have a puppy. I hope that someone who is excited about hermit crabs will have two new additions to their crabitat. Willing to drive a reasonable distance! Cleaned tank, fresh substrate, heater, food, water, all supplies included. Thank you!! :)
Hi. I'm so tempted. I live in Maryville TN. Just south of Knoxville. I have 2 tanks now. Getting ready to upgrade one of them. Can you tell me about your set up? Size, what type of heater...? How long have you had the crabs? How big, or small, are they?
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

Moe2076

Post by Moe2076 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:54 pm

I can take them. I live in Camden Tn about an hour and a half away. I'll send a PM to try and make arrangements
18 PP: 2 teenie 3 small Gumbo; 1 small/med shell diva; 6 med: Evil Kenival 6 med/large
3 dogs: Maltipoo Tosh Pomeranian/Spitz Kaylee: Rotwieler/hound Bear
4 cats: Dottie calico Luna: DSH grey and white Moxie:kitten with spunk Ellis:Big lovey orange tabby

Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:10 pm

If Moe2076 can get them it would be better. I'm kinda stretched thin right now.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

Moe2076

Post by Moe2076 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:58 am

My wife and I can come to Nashville to pick them up. I sent you a private messege with my name and phone number. You can view it by pressing the symbol in the top right to the left of your username next to the bell symbol.

Can we meet up sometime in the late afternoon/ early evening? We can come up today 12-7 or tomorrow 12-8. We will also be in Nashville Fri night 12-13

I have a 40 gallon breeder and am setting up a 75 gallon in the next couple weeks, I've been building an aquarium stand for it that is almost finished.

Please text me when and where you would like to meet up.
18 PP: 2 teenie 3 small Gumbo; 1 small/med shell diva; 6 med: Evil Kenival 6 med/large
3 dogs: Maltipoo Tosh Pomeranian/Spitz Kaylee: Rotwieler/hound Bear
4 cats: Dottie calico Luna: DSH grey and white Moxie:kitten with spunk Ellis:Big lovey orange tabby

Topic author
katiehawn

Post by katiehawn » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:47 pm

Thank you all for responding. So sorry that these messages went to my spam filter. Because Hermesguardian is stretched thin right now, hopefully, I can set something up with Moe2076. I will be in touch. I really appreciate it! :)