MARINE CRABS needing a home - Alcoa, TN

Please create a new topic about your hermit crab(s) needing rehomed. Topic titles must start with city and state.

Moderators: HCA Adoptions, Staff Accounts

Topic author
Giner13

MARINE CRABS needing a home - Alcoa, TN

Post by Giner13 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:15 pm

So we visited St. George Bay over the weekend. Found many many wonderful shells that were all inhabited that we left behind! However. 5 of the shells we thought were empty still had someone at home😰😰😓😓they are striped hermits.
I do not have the space nor means to provide a forever home for them, but can temporarily. I am located in Alcoa, TN. Someone please help if you can!!

myllkti

Re: Need to rehome 5 SOON!

Post by myllkti » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:10 am

Giner13 wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:15 pm
So we visited St. George Bay over the weekend. Found many many wonderful shells that were all inhabited that we left behind! However. 5 of the shells we thought were empty still had someone at home😰😰😓😓they are striped hermits.
I do not have the space nor means to provide a forever home for them, but can temporarily. I am located in Alcoa, TN. Someone please help if you can!!
Hello! This is the thread for people looking for hermits. Also it sounds like you have some marine crabs, are you able to provide an aquarium setup until they get moved to their new home? I don't mean to assume you are unable or not already, just in case since this is a land crab forum. We can probably move to the Other Pets category, or even DMS, I am open to whatever you may prefer

Ideally the crabs would be returned to their original location in the wild, but if that is not possible, I know some marine crab owners I can reach out to in case they have any extra space
Mere, Elie, and Syd!

Started selling hermit food 👀 - https://myheartmadestudio.etsy.com/