ChristinesCrabCare is now open! My Etsy Shop is LIVE!

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

Topic author
C_fiesta

ChristinesCrabCare is now open! My Etsy Shop is LIVE!

Post by C_fiesta » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:28 pm

Hello all!

Just wanted to share with you all that my Etsy shop is now OPEN for business! You can use code GRANDOPENING for 10% off your first order.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/christinescrabcare

ABOUT CHRISTINESCRABCARE

We want to help you give your hermit crabs the care they deserve!

Our hermit crab foods are...
+ Sold by weight -- we sell by weight, not by bag size -- so you know exactly what you're paying for!
+ Recipe formulated -- every food is created using a special recipe -- so when you order today and again three months from now, it'll be the same food with the same proportions!
+ Labeled with ingredients -- every bag is labeled with an accurate ingredients list -- so you know exactly what your crabs are eating!
+ Triple checked for safety -- every food is triple checked for safety -- so you can give your crabs the care they deserve!

~~ We donate $1 for every order to The Ocean Clean Up project to fight ocean plastic pollution, a global threat to wild hermit crabs everywhere. ~~

ABOUT CHRISTINE
Hi! I'm Christine! You probably know me from Instagram @christinescrabcare. I want the best for my 5 hermit crabs and I know you want the best for yours too! I decided to sell nutritionally complete hermit crab food so that more hermit crabs can get the care they deserve. My mixes are great additions to your hermit crab food rotation -- especially convenient for busy nights, when you forgot to grocery shop, or when you're going out of town. I've been a member of The Hermit Crab Association for six years and a proud crab mom since June of 2017.
Hey! I'm Christine! I have 5 hermit crabs. Join me on Instagram @christinescrabcare. Also, checkout my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/christinescrabcare

CrabbyLover77

Re: ChristinesCrabCare is now open! My Etsy Shop is LIVE!

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:31 pm

Congrats!! I tried your link but it didn't work for me.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:23 am

Awesome! Congratulations on your new shop! The link didn’t work for me either but if you search ChristinesCrabCare it comes up.
https://etsy.me/35K6CdD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Congrats! I

Link has been working for me, so that is really strange.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

Beckanai

Post by Beckanai » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:06 pm

Link worked for me, went straight to the etsy app and opened it up. Added you to favorites so I can pick up something on my next shopping crabbie spree. You have some yummoes that my guys like. :)

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

New to crabbing an lovin'it!
7 PP's - David, Frank, Bob, Hank, Larry, Eugene 2.0, and Paul 2.0

Topic author
C_fiesta

Post by C_fiesta » Thu Oct 29, 2020 3:21 pm

Thank you all!!!! I'm excited and I will be shipping your orders very quickly. :cheer:

I'm not sure why the link wasn't working! I worked for me! But yes, you can also find me on Etsy by searching for ChristinesCrabCare
Hey! I'm Christine! I have 5 hermit crabs. Join me on Instagram @christinescrabcare. Also, checkout my Etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/christinescrabcare

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:39 pm

It must be my phone. When I copy and paste the link it works, but when I tap the link from the post it doesn't. At least I was still able to see your shop. The foods look great!!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav