White Specks in Water!

For the discussion of any creepy crawlies that may have taken up residence in your tank, including mites. Please note that isopods have their own forum.

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Re: White Specks in Water!

Post by aussieJJDude » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:52 pm

Hermie escape artist wrote:Not sure where that page is ... for the what bug is that ??
And I have to use the taptalk app or delete it ... everytime I try to go on the internet site now it take me straight to the app ... which I dislike I like to use both ..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I can't remember if its in Tapatalk settings, phone or internet (pretty sure its Tapatalk) to opt in to automatically opening in Tapatalk, or asking everytime for your preference (or every time it opens automatically in internet no asking).... have a play around with the settings to suit your needs?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies

purplepincher

Post by purplepincher » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:56 pm

is tapatalk the only way to do it? :anon:
I love my little Acorn! #besthermitcrabever
I also Love Jesus! My favorite food is doughnuts, my favorite drink is orange soda,
and my favorite color is gold! (I like shiny things)

I am also a Die hard Lego fan!

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:23 pm

aussieJJDude wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:52 pm
I can't remember if its in Tapatalk settings, phone or internet (pretty sure its Tapatalk) to opt in to automatically opening in Tapatalk, or asking everytime for your preference (or every time it opens automatically in internet no asking).... have a play around with the settings to suit your needs?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
It's a phone setting that is displayed once Tapatalk is I stalled. I have no idea how to reset it. I'm sure there are guides based on your phone!
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

HermitCrabCHICA

Post by HermitCrabCHICA » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Those are food mites I have them in my hermit crabs water dish too. They are harmless. Unless you see mites on the hermit crab especially on the joints you have nothing to worry about.
RIP My precious Bubbles and Kelpcake. :(