New Owner/Burrowing Question

This is the place to post if you have questions and aren't sure where to ask them! If it relates to one of the sections below, please post there instead.

KayedeeLove<3

Re: New Owner/Burrowing Question

Post by KayedeeLove<3 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Having E's i would (deffinetly after getting a bigger set up) get a couple more E's as they do well with others of their kind! I would also do over 6 in. Of sub for E's. Everybody looks for E's you got very lucky!!! For a quick tip on being cheap....
-Joanns fabric sells green turbo shells (favored by pp and sometimes worn by E's) big bag for 3$
-Home Depot/Lowes sells play sand 3$ a bag ( to mix with EE for sub.
-Zoomed (Chain pet stores petco, petsmart, etc) brand heat pads are a rip off. http://Www.reptilebasics.com sells ultra therms that are cheaper work better and can be insulted.

Welcome & Hope this helps!

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Topic author
TiffanyMC68

Post by TiffanyMC68 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:34 pm

Thanks! The temp and humidity seem fine now but I KNOW in the winter we will need heat. It gets cold here even in so cal!

So you think having two E's I should get more still? I better get a larger tank first!

I gave them tuna today since someone said they like protein!

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:24 pm

Hi, if you haven't already I would suggest reading the care guides thoroughly.

That gives you an idea of the supplies you need and foods that are safe to feed them. This way you aren't spending a ton of money on things you can't use or are not ideal for them.

The reddish/orange crab is a PP.