Problem HELP

This is the place to post if you have questions and aren't sure where to ask them! If it relates to one of the sections below, please post there instead.

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Problem HELP

Post by Hermie escape artist » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:42 pm

So !
I was making a new crab tat ... so i switched hermie in a random lil tote for like 2-3 days ... right after a molt .. he was fine but last night he was digging .... and then this morning he was covered .... there is not alot of sand at all and this is because it was only for a 2-3 day process but he still.managed to cover him self somehow !!!

Sooooo im hoping he is up tonight in the evening after work ......

He is alone ! What can i do ???? Leave him ???? Add some sand of top .... ? Hopefully he just destressing ..but do they stay under all night to destress? He was digging early .. had to be under all night ...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Motörcrab

Re: Problem HELP

Post by Motörcrab » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 pm

He can be digging to just dig. Some of mine bury themselves durring the day and come out at night. It's hard to say what he will do. He could be down a few hours or a few weeks. I would not dig him up just in case he is molting again.
Coenobita Curiosities offering crabby decor
https://www.etsy.com/shop/CoenobitaCuriosities

Topic author
Hermie escape artist

Re: Problem HELP

Post by Hermie escape artist » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:23 pm

Motörcrab wrote:He can be digging to just dig. Some of mine bury themselves durring the day and come out at night. It's hard to say what he will do. He could be down a few hours or a few weeks. I would not dig him up just in case he is molting again.
Ya i wont dig him up just worried cause he only has about an inch or 2 of sand ... hoping he comes up .... k .. ya wondering he literally came up like 4 days ago maybe 5

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk