Missing my Boys :(

This forum is where you discuss issues relating to molting hermit crabs, including pre- and post-molting issues. If you are having a molting emergency please post in the Emergency Forum.

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Missing my Boys :(

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:33 pm

Does anyone else miss their crabs while they are molting? :cry: Crusty has been down for almost 2 months and Scuttle for 1 1/2, I miss them soooo much!!! I've been seeing crabs at my local Petco and it makes me wish mine would come up already. I feel like a crazy person still feeding, watering, and misting down their tank. :hlol: Anyone else have molters right now?

:crabbigsmile: :crabblush:
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

Wlfwo

Re: Missing my Boys :(

Post by Wlfwo » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:57 am

Don't know if mine are molting or just hanging out under, but I've had pet sand for just about a week and it drives me nuts. Why do they have to do it in groups? LOL

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

I can hear my 75g whispering from the barn.

Wysper

Post by Wysper » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:08 am

Think of them as a gang of gaggling women....... If one goes to the restroom, the rest follow with her. :-D

Not that I'm like that, but most other women are. lol

Topic author
scuttlecrusty22

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:57 pm

:hlol: Yeah really lol, couldn't they at least wait until each other is done
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

RiNiKy506

Post by RiNiKy506 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:58 pm

Be careful misting your tank. I’m probably being paranoid since my tank flooding, try to check the bottom of your substrate for flooding. I know it’s so boring when they all go to molt. I love when they are all up at once though! Having them all interact and climb on their wheel, I could watch them all night.