Jelly Time

This is where you discuss shells for your hermit crabs. Not for selling/swapping shells, use Classified Ads for that.
Post Reply
User avatar

Topic author
singlemomwithcrab
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA

Jelly Time

Post by singlemomwithcrab » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Richards Shells formarly Deltona...total 75$. The largest jade is the one with the ruler.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Last edited by singlemomwithcrab on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do or Do Not. There is no try"
50 PPs, 1 E

User avatar

Topic author
singlemomwithcrab
Posts: 460
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: Lehigh Valley, PA

Re: Jelly Time

Post by singlemomwithcrab » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:03 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
"Do or Do Not. There is no try"
50 PPs, 1 E

User avatar

Crabinski
Posts: 1979
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:56 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Jelly Time

Post by Crabinski » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:51 pm

Yep, definitely jelly :crybaby: !
PPs are Big Enzo, Charles Paris and Mr Pinch
On the Big Beach in the Sky: Murray, Gino, Oscar, Gordon, Ignatz, Harry and King Felix the Pale
Also Mom to Imogene the Syrian Hamster

User avatar

landlubber
Posts: 672
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:53 pm
Location: Akron Oh

Re: Jelly Time

Post by landlubber » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Beautiful! They do carry very lovely shells.
6 PPs, 4 Straws, 3 Es * 1 Teeny, 6 Smalls, 4 Mediums, 1 large and 1 Jumbo in a 70 gallon
1 Boxer puppy, 1 Yorchie mutt, 1 cat, 1 ball python, 1 boa

User avatar

hermitcrabdc
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 827
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:49 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Jelly Time

Post by hermitcrabdc » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:35 pm

Very pretty!
Crabbing since July 2013!
4 PPs - Chloe, Tani, Kono, McGarrett

User avatar

Krusty Krab
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:17 pm

Re: Jelly Time

Post by Krusty Krab » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:12 pm

Wow. I would never be able to shop there. I would buy EVERYTHING. :cloud9:

User avatar

hprmom
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:17 pm
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: Jelly Time

Post by hprmom » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Pretties! I'm going to be in Lakeland in a couple of weeks, definitely making a stop here and bringing my ruler!
*Update* Waaaah! I just looked at his hours and he's closed on my free days (Wed & Sun). I'm working just 15 minutes away Thur-Sat but can't get away before he closes at 6pm. Boo-hoo for me.


AleyedtoBuggie
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:00 am

Re: Jelly Time

Post by AleyedtoBuggie » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:02 am

hprmom wrote:Pretties! I'm going to be in Lakeland in a couple of weeks, definitely making a stop here and bringing my ruler!
*Update* Waaaah! I just looked at his hours and he's closed on my free days (Wed & Sun). I'm working just 15 minutes away Thur-Sat but can't get away before he closes at 6pm. Boo-hoo for me.
Maybe you can call the store and make an appt?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk


jasonmom
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: Jelly Time

Post by jasonmom » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:38 am

Just ordered from there. Fingers crossed.

:hello2:

User avatar

hprmom
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:17 pm
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: Jelly Time

Post by hprmom » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:39 am

AleyedtoBuggie wrote:Maybe you can call the store and make an appt?
Great idea, thanks! I sent an email. I figure it's a long shot but it can't hurt to ask!

User avatar

nixxscott
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:33 pm

Re: Jelly Time

Post by nixxscott » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:49 am

Which shells do you order?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar

hprmom
Posts: 504
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:17 pm
Location: Orlando, FL

Re: Jelly Time

Post by hprmom » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:43 pm

hprmom wrote:
AleyedtoBuggie wrote:Maybe you can call the store and make an appt?
Great idea, thanks! I sent an email. I figure it's a long shot but it can't hurt to ask!
Just completing the circle here: I did email, and they said normally they would do this, but not this week because they have out of town family visiting. So, boo for me, but nice to know for the future!


AleyedtoBuggie
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:00 am

Re: Jelly Time

Post by AleyedtoBuggie » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:53 pm

hprmom wrote:
hprmom wrote:
AleyedtoBuggie wrote:Maybe you can call the store and make an appt?
Great idea, thanks! I sent an email. I figure it's a long shot but it can't hurt to ask!
Just completing the circle here: I did email, and they said normally they would do this, but not this week because they have out of town family visiting. So, boo for me, but nice to know for the future!
Well not great timing for you, but good to know for the future!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Tapatalk

Post Reply