New Kids

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
Kleinerhejhog

Re: New Kids

Post by Kleinerhejhog » Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:50 pm

I am hoping that it will just take some time for them to get comfortable.

I found one in a new shell in the moss pit last night, pretty sure it was Malcolm. Just discovered there's somebody in a green turbo under one of the gauges. I'm hoping that's Kaylee; last time I saw Three of Three she was in a green turbo, but that was at least a week ago, and I really hope she's on the bottom of the tank somewhere molting.

Topic author
Kleinerhejhog

Post by Kleinerhejhog » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:01 am

Augh! The shell Malcolm was wearing last night is back in the shell shop!!

And, I was showing my husband that the someone in a green turbo was under the gauge, and realized that one was actually on top of another one in a green turbo. Maybe that's Malcolm and Kaylee snuggling underground.

When I get Crabvision moved to the big tank after Two of Three comes up, I am aiming it at the shell shop...

KellyCrabbieLove

Post by KellyCrabbieLove » Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:37 am

I can't wait to get mine set up!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
#1 rule of crabbing - crabs are weird.
#2 rule of crabbing - see above

Topic author
Kleinerhejhog

Post by Kleinerhejhog » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:43 am

I just wish my camera had better resolution. We got it originally to spy on the cats in the living room, to figure out which one was, um, being bad. Was fine for that. But, at night when it has to go to infrared, it's hard to tell which crab you're looking at. So even that might not help me, lol...

Nia

Post by Nia » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Lol uh oh bad kitties. Lol I should set one up to figure out which one is having fun deco'ing my kitchen with the whole paper towel roll ><! :lol: I could probably guess that it is the screwball we call Tiger -.-. That boy is always being nutty.
Mom to: 2 Kids,4 PP's, Cats, 1 Dogs, and whatever else gets put on my doorstep. (Box on doorstep. Hubby says,"Did you order anything?" I say "no". He says, "go get it, I don't want to know." Even tho he always ends up loving it or at least accepting it lol.)

pearl29mi

Post by pearl29mi » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Their colors are beautiful :crabbigsmile:
6 Caribbean Hermies~ Liberty|Spike|Freddie|Pinchers|Pip|

Topic author
Kleinerhejhog

Post by Kleinerhejhog » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:29 am

Nia wrote:Lol uh oh bad kitties. Lol I should set one up to figure out which one is having fun deco'ing my kitchen with the whole paper towel roll ><! :lol: I could probably guess that it is the screwball we call Tiger -.-. That boy is always being nutty.
Haha, I know which one of my troublemakers does that...

These two are really pretty. Just hope they get more social sometime. :)