Welcome, Apollo/Artemis!

Please post here if you are a new crab owner and someone will be along shortly to welcome you to the HCA! This is also the place to welcome new crabbies to your clan!

Topic author
CrabMommaChara

Welcome, Apollo/Artemis!

Post by CrabMommaChara » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:52 pm

Today was a normal day. Dad and I went to PetSmart for some cat food and for a wheel for my tank. I decided to check on the hermit crabs in the store, and lo and behold, there was a little guy (quarter-sized) fighting a giant (fist-sized) hermit crab! I realized I had enough money with me to adopt him, so now I have an extra hermit crab! He hid from me for a while and I haven't seen him, but he's in a horrid shell and the conditions at the store were 70 F and 50 humidity! I gave him a bath, gave him my New Hermie Diet Plan meal, and let him hang around. I haven't determined their gender, so I'm calling them both Apollo and Artemis for now!
Chara, proud new mother of PPs Hermes and Athena

RiNiKy506

Re: Welcome, Apollo/Artemis!

Post by RiNiKy506 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:03 pm

Congratulations on your new friends!

Oliviet#1

Post by Oliviet#1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:09 pm

Did you get the big one or the small one?
I have had pets in the past, but my family can’t have any furry or feathered ones due to allergies. I usually try my best to help and currently trying to set up a crabitat. I also try to treat others with Love!❤️

Topic author
CrabMommaChara

Post by CrabMommaChara » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:26 pm

Small one!
Chara, proud new mother of PPs Hermes and Athena