help a brother out

Where we discuss the behavior of our hermit crabs, as in fights, pecking orders, shell swaps, etc. Please post all naked-crab posts in the Emergency forum.

Topic author
purplepincher

help a brother out

Post by purplepincher » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:50 am

this is gonna be short, but i want to tell you guys about something crazy. my oldest and largest, salsa was sitting flipped over (he was a bit clumsy) and mango, his best freind, also my smallest, pataintly waited for him to get up. then, mango slipped and fell on top of salsa. or, that is what should have happened. but salsa CAUGHT mango with his claws and boosted him up onto his fav spot. then salsa got up and sat by mango and they both fell asleep.

BTW he caught mangos shell, so mango was not hurt. hermit crabs are so cool. salsa and mango are such good freinds. :D :D :D :D :D
I love my little Acorn! #besthermitcrabever
I also Love Jesus! My favorite food is doughnuts, my favorite drink is orange soda,
and my favorite color is gold! (I like shiny things)

I am also a Die hard Lego fan!

hermiwormi

Re: help a brother out

Post by hermiwormi » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:20 am

This is so sweet. Possibly even proof that crabs have emotions and care for the well-being of their tank mates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
purplepincher

Post by purplepincher » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:23 am

defiantly. they always sleep in their fav spot or together. acorn is also best freinds with salsa. although salsa does not let acorn on his spot when he is up there because acorn piggy back rides salsas shell insted of walking down.
I also Love Jesus! My favorite food is doughnuts, my favorite drink is orange soda,

Oliviet#1

Post by Oliviet#1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:05 pm

Wow that’s so cool
I have had pets in the past, but my family can’t have any furry or feathered ones due to allergies. I usually try my best to help and currently trying to set up a crabitat. I also try to treat others with Love!❤️

Topic author
purplepincher

Post by purplepincher » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:10 am

i know!