For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:02 am
- Location: SoCal
Is it actually beneficial for crabs to have species buddies? I have 6 PPs and 1 E. I'm not necessarily looking to get another crab but if my E needs a buddy I'm willing to get one.
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:56 pm
- Location: Manitoba, Canada
I say yes.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm
- Location: Avondale, Arizona
Your E would definetly benefit.
Owner of 12 PP's , 4 Blue's, and 2 straw's.
- Tech Support
- Posts: 9826
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 am
- Location: Leetonia, Ohio
Overcrowding a tank is more of an issue than not having a species buddy. If you have the space, it's a good idea to get him a friend.