California Adopters

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
HermitLover<3

California Adopters

Post by HermitLover<3 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi, I have a hermit crab that needs a good and safe home! I have one hermit crab that must get to a new safe and happy home because her friends sadly passed away. I am not looking into purchasing more hermit crabs, so I figured it would be best to find her a new and better home. Please let me know if there is any way you can help because I am desperate to give my crab a happy and good life. Would you be possibly willing to take in just one more crab? Thank you!

Sincerely,
A caring hermit crab owner

Crabbypants123

Re: California Adopters

Post by Crabbypants123 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:22 pm

Hello everyone,

We rescued a couple hermit crabs last summer and are now looking for a good home for them. We don't know much about hermit crabs and we would like our little crabs to have the best life possible.

One crab (king crab) is much larger than the second and has changed shells a couple times. The other crab (Sebastian) is much smaller but very active. We would like for them to go to a single home.

We have a tank for them if that is needed. We are not experienced crabbers but took them as they were in a tiny plastic cage. We are located in Long Beach, CA but are willing to drive if needed.

Thanks. 1

AuntieEm_

Re: California Adopters

Post by AuntieEm_ » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:29 pm

Citizensubhuman wrote:Hey all, I'm in the San Diego area and looking to take in some friends for my two small-med PPs (5 years and going strong!) in a 30 gallon tank with lots of climbing room and scenery.

Temperatures are good here so would even be willing to help facilitate a safe ship.
Hi there! I live in Orange County and I have 4 very small PPs that I desperately need a good home for, as I'm moving out of state on August 12th and cant take them with me :'(
I also have a 20 gallon tank set up and lots of supplies that you are welcome to have!