GA, AL, MS

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
KittyKatt

GA, AL, MS

Post by KittyKatt » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:09 pm

I live in Central Mississippi. I have been crabbing for about 6 months now. I have had all three of my PP's molt successfully with me. I am getting a 55gallon tank and am willing to adopt! If you or any one you know have any precious crabbies feel free to contact me! My doors are always open to these babies! :D

LAST UPDATED:
I will love my struggles, for they have made me strong!!
5 wonderful E's, 4 amazing PP's, 1 spectacular MHC (thin striped hermit crab) 2 silly dogs, 20ish crazy cats, 3 lazy ferrets, and a wonderful understanding husband :)
RIP to Aramis my female E and RIP to Price, our old man ferret <3

Scarlz

Re: GA, AL, MS

Post by Scarlz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:50 am

I live in Sandersville, GA. 2.5 hours from ATL. 1 hour from Augusta. 1 hour from macon. I WILL TAKE ALL CRABS FROM ALL OVER THE STATE AND POSSIBLY SURROUNDING STATES.
All supplies are welcome and appreciated! This includes: Tanks, food, cages, ect.
Every species of crabs are welcome, since I have owned most.
I have done MANY adoptions across the state and I'm hoping to help more people in the future!
Please, Send me a message on here, or email me at ( rusaser at gmail.com )
I also have not only other members, but staff of HCA that can vouch for my tanks and conditions.
Active Georgia Adopter since 2012.

LAST UPDATED: 06/26/15
Last edited by Scarlz on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:12 pm, edited 8 times in total.

meg_and_the_zoo

GA, AL, MS

Post by meg_and_the_zoo » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:26 am

I'm located just north of Atlanta and have had the 3 crabs I have now for about 18 months. I've just upgraded to a rather snazzy 40 gallon tank so I have some room for more crabs if anyone in the greater Atlanta metro area is looking to rehome. I'd be willing to drive up to an hour. I will also be traveling to Greenville, SC quite a bit in the coming weeks (my pet sitter is well versed in caring for the crabs while I'm gone for a day or so), so anything along that I-85N corridor would be doable as well.
I'd only be able to take PPs, as exotics need more room and more experience than I have to offer them at the moment.
Zoo mom of 3 cats, a dog, a fish and 3 (for now) crabs

LAST UPDATED:

happyhermitsrescue

Re: GA, AL, MS

Post by happyhermitsrescue » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:45 am

Hi!
We are a rescue out of Perry, GA. We have several spots open currently. I am available to take pp's, equadorian, and exotics at the moment.
We are located in perry. We are open to any donations and can meet to pick them up as well as taking any unwanted or sick hermit crabs to nurture back to health and live happily ever after in our beautiful hermit crab sanctuary. feel free to email me personally at couponingmom1992 at gmail.com
(websites removed by mod)
Thanks!
:crabbigsmile:

LAST UPDATED:
Last edited by happyhermitsrescue on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Regards,
Happy Hermits Rescue

GAherme

Re: GA, FL, AL, TN- Looking for older crab

Post by GAherme » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:11 pm

I am in the Macon, Ga area. I have a 15 + year old purple pincher (large) and I am looking for an older friend for her. A 7 year old or older PP would be ideal. I got my crab from a friend in 2002. I've been learning more about them over the years and have been looking for some non-pet store companions. Will travel 2-3 hrs or more. I currently have a 30 gal tank and could pos upgrade. :D

LAST UPDATED: