Climbing nets

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

Topic author
HermieHank

Climbing nets

Post by HermieHank » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:54 am

Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/169886872/ ... imbing-net

My crabs love this climbing net, and this seller was a delight...no hassle and fast shipping. I've had it for a couple months and it's holding up great. I did soak it in MSW before putting in the tank. The only problem I have is that the suction cups don't really do the trick now that my big guy is using it regularly, so I'm upgrading to Command hooks.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

fandt94

Re: Climbing nets

Post by fandt94 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:13 pm

I love them! Sadly she is sold out... :cry: . I put it in my cart for later lol
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:10 pm

fandt94 wrote:I love them! Sadly she is sold out... :cry: . I put it in my cart for later lol
I must have bought the last one. :lol: sorry.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:39 pm

Hermiesguardian wrote:
fandt94 wrote:I love them! Sadly she is sold out... :cry: . I put it in my cart for later lol
I must have bought the last one. :lol: sorry.
:o :shock: lol...it DID say last one and that 20 people had it in their carts :hlol:
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed