Help me name my Betta!

For discussion and photos of all of the non-hermit crab pets we hold dear, including other crab species.

Topic author
ciaraalston

Help me name my Betta!

Post by ciaraalston » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:38 pm

I brought home a Betta fish today! He was just too handsome, I couldn't leave without him! His colors are incredible, I can't get a picture that does him justice. Theres blues and red and silvers, it's truly amazing. here's the best i have.... Help me name him!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

fandt94

Re: Help me name my Betta!

Post by fandt94 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:39 pm

Oooooooh very pretty!!!!
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:52 pm

Ok. The first thing that came to mind is clown in French. Clown because of his colors. And French because it's a beautiful language, romanti, and his flowy tail seems romantic. So I looked up clown in French. Pitre. Sounds like peeter. Any, I'm nuts. Lol.
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:29 pm

Hermiesguardian wrote:Ok. The first thing that came to mind is clown in French. Clown because of his colors. And French because it's a beautiful language, romanti, and his flowy tail seems romantic. So I looked up clown in French. Pitre. Sounds like peeter. Any, I'm nuts. Lol.
You're on to something! I like that! French is such a beautiful language

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:02 am

Plus you live in Louisiana where the French Quarter is!! What did you name him?
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com