This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:46 am
- Location: Lucama
Prince the Purple Pincher.
- Posts: 904
- Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:08 pm
Aww! So adorable! That is a great picture.
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:37 am
Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk
(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he send his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:20 pm
Dave the Wondercrab~Pat~MaggieMoo~Billy~
My PP clan
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:07 pm
- Location: USA
I have had pets in the past, but my family can’t have any furry or feathered ones due to allergies. I usually try my best to help and currently trying to set up a crabitat. I also try to treat others with Love!❤️
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:07 pm
2 purple pinchers
1 old dog
I will miss you Lloyd! Good luck up In Hermie Heaven!
You to Hagrid!
- Posts: 751
- Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:19 pm
That big claw is giant!
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Crabbing for over two years!
- Posts: 473
- Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:29 am
- Location: Minnesota
It may just the the photo, but his legs look very flat and wide. It's unique!
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
- Posts: 110
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:02 am
- Location: Sweden
Beautiful crab and picture!