Become a crab!

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
Maddamay32

Re: Become a crab!

Post by Maddamay32 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:17 am

My bf tells me he's afraid that one day he's gonna come home from work and have to push 5 ft of sand away from the door to find me trying to fit myself into a large turbo shell

Sent from my cp3705AS using Tapatalk

8 crabs at the moment "Tarzan, Kermit, Shy guy, Eduardo, Jimbo, Rosa, Diesel, Treaker"

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:50 am

Maddamay32 wrote:My bf tells me he's afraid that one day he's gonna come home from work and have to push 5 ft of sand away from the door to find me trying to fit myself into a large turbo shell Image

Sent from my cp3705AS using Tapatalk
LOL! ImageImage
Could you imagine if they made turbo shells in human size?? I'd definitely have my Halloween costume for the next 20 years. It might scare all the kids that come to the door for trick or treat though. Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:52 am

Overmountain1 wrote: Bingo!

That’s great! I joke how I’m already like my crabs and my house is my shell... Image
But I don’t like poo.... yet! ImageImageImage

Dave the Wondercrab~Pat~Maggie~ Billy~Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~MissTeri~Tim~Gene~ Barry~Mr S~Princess + 5 Es + Mr EnDoh =my crabby clan!
My dog that passed a way a few years ago loved eating his own poo. Every time he went we had to make sure to watch him like a hawk. All it took was a second of looking away and he had made a snack for himself LOL.

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-

DinkDonk

Post by DinkDonk » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:14 pm

Oh man, I loved this meme so much that I started sharing it with my friends! They wanted to become crabs too, and I can't blame them! Does it specifically mean like non shelled hermit crabs or crabs in general like fiddler crabs? Bring a hermit crab sounds funner, and more secure as well! Haha!

Sent from my Carrier Pigeon using Tapatalk

Crabby in NJ

Post by Crabby in NJ » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:59 pm

Lol love it!

Being a crab? ...... Priceless!
Crabbing with my son now! My my, how things have changed!

Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:11 pm

CrabbyLover77 wrote:LOL! ImageImage
Could you imagine if they made turbo shells in human size?? I'd definitely have my Halloween costume for the next 20 years. It might scare all the kids that come to the door for trick or treat though. Image

Omg I’m dying here. This is so good... bc I can totally picture it!! Hahahaha awesome....
ImageImageImage

Dave the Wondercrab~Pat~Maggie~ Billy~Pop~Corn~Ten~Sam~MissTeri~Tim~Gene~ Barry~Mr S~Princess + 5 Es + Mr EnDoh =my crabby clan!

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:59 pm

Last edited by CrabbyLover77 on Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:00 pm

Overmountain1 wrote: Omg I’m dying here. This is so good... bc I can totally picture it!! Hahahaha awesome....
ImageImageImage

Too bad we can't have a crab con Halloween edition. Everyone come dressed in your best crabby costume! How much fun would that be!!?? ImageImage

Overmountain1

Post by Overmountain1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:38 pm