Happy Adoption Day!

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Re: Happy Adoption Day!

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:05 pm

Maddamay32 wrote:Aww, I love when I catch more than 1 crab pigging out! I love your tank btw!

Sent from my cp3705AS using Tapatalk
Thanks so much! The crabbies love sitting in the upper shell shops. I either see them there or find poop there all the time lol.

And I must say, as far as pigging out goes, I'm putting your Chicken Fajita Night in the tank at least 2x/week. And it's always gone by morning! Your popcorn in olive oil is also a HUGE hit. It never makes it until morning either. You have made my crabbies very happy. Thank you. ImageImage

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Maddamay32

Post by Maddamay32 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:18 am

CrabbyLover77 wrote:Thanks so much! The crabbies love sitting in the upper shell shops. I either see them there or find poop there all the time lol.

And I must say, as far as pigging out goes, I'm putting your Chicken Fajita Night in the tank at least 2x/week. And it's always gone by morning! Your popcorn in olive oil is also a HUGE hit. It never makes it until morning either. You have made my crabbies very happy. Thank you. ImageImage

I've tried so many times to make an upper level with suction cups but they never stay up for very long lol.

I'm glad to hear they're being spoiled Image I will have a new batch of chicken fajita night coming out soon too btw.

8 crabs at the moment "Tarzan, Kermit, Shy guy, Eduardo, Jimbo, Rosa, Diesel, Treaker"

Topic author
CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:46 pm

Maddamay32 wrote:I've tried so many times to make an upper level with suction cups but they never stay up for very long lol.

I'm glad to hear they're being spoiled Image I will have a new batch of chicken fajita night coming out soon too btw.

I have my plastic containers zip tied to the egg crate on the back of the tank. Suction cups never worked well for me either. Image

Def let me know when you have another batch of CFN ready. I'll order another bag from you for sure. Thanks!!

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav