Pictures of LHC Members

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Baneykinz

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Baneykinz » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

Family Photo! This was taken just about a week and a half or so ago. Zack's 10 and a half pounds now! O.O BTW, the dog is Terra. Clearer picture:

callum

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by callum » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

that view from the farm is breathtaking

Steven Van Splinter Jr.

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Steven Van Splinter Jr. » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

Im in the hummer shirt! (BTW im the youngest)http://i838.photobucket.com/al...rdction_/cousins.jpg EDIT: This is an outdated picture, though. I will probably post a more recent one.
-Steven
I stopped counting after 30 PP's.
My Hermit Crab Site! My Hermit Care Site!

Topic author
Annamy

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Annamy » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

http://s270.photobucket.com/al...curren ... 936.jpgNow I am not sure what I even did! Is there any way to delete those other attempts??OK....I remember, I clicked on the picture, then copied and pasted etc. It did not work when I tried to copy the URL etc. How do people get the picture to just show up?? Although I thought we were NOT supposed to do that as it drives up costs? Sorry to be so clueless!

Topic author
Margaret

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Margaret » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

Look at all the beautiful crabbers!OK, here's a picture of me on Mother's Day this year. But since everyone else is posting with someone they love, here's one of me and my DH.

Topic author
Bubu

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Bubu » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

My boyfriend and I on top of a lighthouse this summer!

Nicole

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Nicole » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

Here KC - I made one for you, click on the attachment. (It's not posted on the site but I had to use my LOL profile to make it.)
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author
KaraJo

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by KaraJo » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:23 am

guess I'm a little late, but I didn't have a newer pic until sunday....as an early Christmas present, my fiancee surprised me with a Chargers jersey and tickets to watch them play in Cleveland....My first NFL game live, and I am in love with it! Of course being in Cleveland we got quite a few angry fans...lol but we won! Anyway, here I am at the game:http://i162.photobucket.com/al...0Game/Picture069.jpg

Topic author
skittles

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by skittles » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

one of the many sides of skittles!

Nicole

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

Margaret - I'm still fighting my Farmville addiction! It's crazy how these games take us over. Here's the most recent pic of me - it's also my FB profile pic: The purple washed out of my hair by now (pic was taken in late June) but hopefully I'll get it fixed at the end of August again.
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

alright ive been away for a few days otherwise i would have gone first. plus i needed a decent picture of myself to post lol.so here is me and my girlfriend.

Topic author
Mayhelie

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Mayhelie » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

Here's two of me. One is from my aunts 40th birthday party luau and my brother in law Markie's benefit, (He's been in a coma for almost a half year and he just recently started speaking out of the blue! Yay!)My brother Marcos, mum and me Me, my sister Ana, mum and Brandi (Markies gf)

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

love the sims 3!!

Topic author
Margaret

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Margaret » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

Haha, I'll go first!I've been away for awhile (playing fishworld - OMG, talk about an addiction!), so I know you guys probably need a refresher.This is me in December last year.

Topic author
eyohkay

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by eyohkay » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:16 am

Seth and I a couple of hours ago. xD