Getting to know eachother on LHC

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:39 am

Name: VivianNickname: "Mommy"Age: 40 Birthday: 07-30-65Location: Northern New JerseyMarried: Yes, 10 yearsChildren: 3 boys...9, 5, and almsot 2 yrs. oldF/T Mom...Worked as a licensed Hairstylist for 18 years up until i was pregnant...worked p/t in between kids, but had to stop after my 3rd son was born...looking forward to getting back into the salon!!...Would have a zoo of pets in my house if hubby wasnt such a grump when it came to having pets!!...When i was a kid i bought home every animal i could find, wheather it was dying, dead, living, etc...the house where i grew up is a Pet Semetary!... I always dreamed of becoming a Veteranarian when i grew up, but at age 12 was bitten by a Wiemeraner (sp?)...almost lost my leg and have been deathly afraid of large dogs since...hermies are not scary!!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:12 am

Name: TinaNick Name: I do not have oneAge: 34Birthday: 12/26/71Location: KansasMarried: Yes, June will be 10 years! Children: yes- 4!! I have a 17 year old step son, my daughters 16 & 14, then our son who is 8.Pets: I have 20 hermit crabs, 2 Red Ear Sliders and a golden Retriever. I have all of the pets I can handle Biology: I work full time- then come home and work full time My life is very hectic ---but I wouldn't trade a minute of it.

Topic author
TheGreyRonin

Post by TheGreyRonin » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:16 am

Name:HeathNickname:Stalker, Ronin, or a number of unprintable phrases.Age:Ancient.Birthday:30 October.Location:Shadow's Reach, South Dakota.Married:Seperated/Divorcing.Children:None.About me: *sighs* Honestly? I'm a short, fat, foul-tempered and often annoying hermit. I am obssessive about roses, and have a decent garden of them I tend. I'm a human forklift by day, writer by night, and seem to have a soft spot for animals that doesn't usually carry over to people.

Rachel

Post by Rachel » Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:57 pm

Ok...here goes;Name: RachelNickname: Mommy, Tweety (husband)Age: 29Birthday: 12/07/76Location: Middle TennesseeMarried: Very happily for 11 years!!Children: Yep...6 year old son who's the wind beneath my wings!Bio: I'm a Mom, Army Wife, and Veterinary Technician. I love all 3 of my jobs. I currently have 6 dogs, 3 cats, 3 aquariums of fish, and the crabbies. I hope to be adopting more from a fellow LHC member here shortly. (Get well, Dana!!) Um, my husband is in the Army and has been for 13 years, so we've lived all over the counrty. The End

Topic author
avic

Post by avic » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:20 am

Name: VictoriaNickname: Mommy Pet (hubby's nick for me) Mayla or Enah online gamingAge 28Bday: 8/23/77Location: Southwest AlabamaMarried: almost 8 yrs together 10yrKids: 3; girl 11 girl 6 boy 3I love Online RPG's currently active in Guildwar's. I am stay at home Mom and have never had a "real" job. My husband and i are a bit old fashion in that area. I love animals and at one point wanted to be a vet. Growing up we had tons of pets but hubby wont let me have to many now. I have only recently discovered truely keeping hermits as long time pets in the last week but have quickly fallen in love with them. I hope to get hubby to buy me a bog tank on a stand soon but i'll have to butter him up for awhile. Im glad i have found LCH and i love chatting with people online so expect tons of post from me LOL.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:04 am

Name: ValerieNickname: ValBorn: Oct. 11, 1972Married: Yes, almost 8 yearsChildren: 1 17 year old sonPets: 1 Beagle/fox terrier mix named Jeremiah; 1 parakeet, Harley; 1 hamster, Cupid; and 5 hermies in a 20L.Bio: Been crabbing for I guess it's 3 years now. I was a memeber of the old LHC and am a member of this LHC. I am a stay at home mom (due to a disablity). I love the Lord, the Philadelphia Eagles, true crime shows and books, CSI, and spending time with my family. I have 1 tattoo (right now). I guess that's it.....