This Site Never Fails to Cheer Me Up...

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:58 pm

I found this pic tonight while looking on http://icanhascheezburger.com/: For some reason I find this pic endlessly entertaining, someone has to send a fierce lolcrab pic along to this site.
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author
PSUPrncess10

Post by PSUPrncess10 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:19 pm

I LOVE that site! There are so many pictures that remind me of my Ollie cat lol

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:11 pm

Oh wow that is hilarious!I love that site too, though I stopped looking at it since they started using speech bubbles and different fonts and whatnot. I like the classic white-with-black-border hover text, like in that pic. For some reason a lot of them are not very funny lately, except that one haha.ETA - Ok after looking through the site again, it seems that the MORE recent ones are more "classic" lol. I take back what I said

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:06 am

Oh that's great!!! Thanks for the smile!!

Topic author
PSUPrncess10

Post by PSUPrncess10 » Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:25 am

I just posted the hokey pokey cat on FB cuz it made my day a trillion times better and I apparently shared that love with some pals that are stuck at work right now... I was on the site for hours last night.... darn cuteness!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 am

Lolcats is a great site. My computer nerd friend and I would sit for hours and just look at the pictures and quips in them. Seung I love this one! He looks so ashamed he ate his cheezburger.

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Jedediah » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:14 pm

I hope they'll use the LOLcrab, that's so cute My favourite LOLs ever are those two:http://icanhascheezburger.com/...-i-dro ... hh/*giggle*
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002