Daizye's bath day, lol

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:22 am

My Daughter, Angel gave her Bearded Dragon a bath today and lets just say that Daizye wasn't to happy about it this time for some reason, lolHere she is all flared up Just incase you didn't know, this is why they are called "Bearded" Dragons, lol And then of course there's always after bath cuddle time. I just love to watch them cuddle like that. Sandra

Topic author
Hercule

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Hercule » Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:40 am

Her bearded dragon looks awesome!

Crabby Abby

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Crabby Abby » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:48 pm

They're just chalk full of personality, aren't they? Daizye ranks right up there with your sister's Beardie hanging out on the log. Too funny. Never saw one bristle up like that before.Keep a video recorder handy. They're future funny video contestants. I'd vote for them!
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
motley crew

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by motley crew » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:50 pm

Thats looks so great zookie gets just like that so dark and puffy its still too cute thanks for the pic's

Topic author

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:02 pm

Awwww I love the picture of them cuddling.Her nose ring is awesome, how long as she had that?

Nicole

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Nicole » Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:22 pm

Aw! Love the cuddling pic; I can see how much Angel loves her. Thanks for sharing.
~ crabbing since 2003

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Jedediah » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:09 pm

Great pictures. Daizye's colouring is just awesome and here we got the proof that females can get a black beard, too
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Topic author

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:34 am

Neat pet... hubby has been wanting one of those, but they get pretty big, yeah? At least he's shut up about the ferret...

Topic author
Bubu

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Bubu » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:06 pm

I hope my future husband accepts animals lol...I can't live without them, and have always dreamed about getting a big ol' lizard of some sorts when I've got my own house and all that. Do guys mind animals running all over the house?

Topic author
kuplakrabs

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by kuplakrabs » Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:45 pm

Daizye and Angel are both beautiful. I love Daizye's beard too-nice and dark LOL We did end up getting a beardie btw I just adore him-he looks so darn cute when he is sleeping! My daughter over heard me one day talking to him and now when he is out of the enclosure she says in very sweet, scolding voice "now, now, don't you puff up that beard at me." I've only seen him do it once and made that same comment...now Miranda thinks this is a great new catch phrase LOL. She improperly uses it everywhere

Topic author
kuplakrabs

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by kuplakrabs » Wed Jan 18, 2006 3:07 pm

Sandra,I just had a good chuckle...read my sig then yours LMAO! HeheI love my little guy, he is so sweet even while his little legs are shedding. My husband thinks he wants to build a second enclosure now because he worries that the one he is working on is going to be too small for an adult beardie (even though it is the equivalent of a 75g). I told him we could always build a bigger one and then get another beardie to fill up the first enclosure. My jaw hit the floor when he said "Well, that's kinda what I was thinking"...LOL He never ceases to amaze me-Mr "no pets" in the house has certainly taken a shine to Claw (named by my son-who is trying to change it to......SpongeBob ) but still won't pick him up or touch him.

Topic author

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:03 am

LOL our sig's are perfect Your Hubby rock's, mine has threatened me with bodily harm if I even ask for more pet's, lol (excluding adopting Hermies that need a home of course, Hubby has a real soft spot for them.) I can't wait to see pic's of your Beardietat<-- I just made that up, he heSandra

Crabby Abby

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Crabby Abby » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:23 am

I wish hubby would let us have more pets! We had a dog in our early married days but it's only because I got her before I got him!! Package deal. Man I miss her.I have 3 crabby tanks that I plan to reduce to two when my newbies join the main tank so I suggested using the free one to fire up a fish tank and giving Kim's Betta fish some pals but that went over like a lead balloon and I got the dreaded 'look' that says it all without saying anything! heheh Doesn't seem you guys would be familiar with that though, does it?! I had all kinds of pets growing up from an alligator, ducks and bunnies to multiple fish tanks and raccoons that visited my door and took oreo's from my hand. I want my children to experience all that.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2006 10:21 am

Daizye is too cute. She looks like she has loads of personality!!

Topic author
avic

Daizye's bath day, lol

Post by avic » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:53 am

OMG your Dragon is so cute...i wonder if my hubby would go for one of those...