fav tv show.. :)

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:15 am

I'm into anime, my favorite anime shows are Code Lyoko, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX. I also like Seconds from Disastor, it is a really neat show except I usually have to go to bed halfway through. My other favorite shows on NG are Extreme Whether (how ever you spell that) and The Dog Whisperer. I also like to watch shows about people rescuing animals from bad care.

Topic author
KittyCaller

Post by KittyCaller » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:31 am

Oh! I forgot The Dog Whisperer! I love his approach to dogs. It really seems to work. I have to admit that I understand cats a lot more than dogs, but at least I have a bit of a clue now after watching his show.

Topic author
tnyfootprntz

Post by tnyfootprntz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:19 am

Survivor (my fav) comes on tonite (Wed.-special night) so hopefully I'll get caught up as I missed it last Thu. I don't even know who got voted off!If we had a sattelite dish there's no telling what kind of t.v. addict I'd become! I know for sure I'd watch some HGTV, TLC, and Animal Planet round the clock, or at least have it on for background noise.We're really hooked on Lost right now, also Invasion.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:31 am

Unfortunately, there are A LOT of shows that I like. I really developed a taste for TV after my 4 year old was born. She would sleep through the night (I know, everyone hates me when I say that), but she had this thing with waking up at 11pm hungry. So I would stay up till 11pm to feed her and then go to bed.I love Lost, it's so coooool. I've just discovered Grey's Anatomy during the Olympics 'cuz my other Sunday fave's, Crossing Jordan/L&O Criminal Intent, weren't on. Las Vegas, Medium are also really good.I love cop shows like all the L&O's, CSI's, Cold Case, Criminal Minds, Numbers, Conviction, and those on Court TV like Forensic Files. I plan on going into the criminal justice system as a juvenile parole officer, so I guess it's no wonder.I also like the military ones too, like NCIS and The Unit. But I was in the Army for 8 years, so that could just be another one of those things.Not really into Reality TV though. I watched the 1st season of Survivor, it was okay. The Apprentice is pretty good. I love Extreme Make-over Home Edition (Ty Pennington is soooo cute!), and the new one Extreme Makeover makes me cry.It sounds like a lot, but I actually don't watch them all since I work at night too. I'll catch them on days off I might have, or when they come out on DVD.

Topic author
tnyfootprntz

Post by tnyfootprntz » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:30 am

quote: I love Extreme Make-over Home Edition (Ty Pennington is soooo cute!), and the new one Extreme Makeover makes me cry. Lol, I forgot to mention those are also among my favorites, Ty included. I always MUST have the Kleenex by my side when these shows come on.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:45 pm

Numbers, CSI, Stargate, MASH reruns