Make a Crab Christmas Song!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Dakiato

Post by Dakiato » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:43 pm

YUS! Turn any classic Christmas song and change it into a crab song! I will judge them and choose the best one! And you shall be crowned LHC Song Master! Well... not officially but in my books it will be! Post your songs here!EDIT: Dont forget to post which song it is and what its sung to!

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 20, 2007 1:54 pm

Dashing through the sand in a beautiful Murex shell, o're the dunes we go, chirping all the way. LOL there's a start to one.

cluelesscrabber

Post by cluelesscrabber » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:03 pm

Silent night, holey night, all is calm, nothing's brightthey're all molting under the sand, and we wait, all their gifts at hand, Pleeease come up before new years, surface before new years...haha, it stinks i know xD

Margaret

Post by Margaret » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:07 pm

Crashing through the tank,In my one-crab turbo shell,Drink? No, I just drank.Wait now, what's that smell?Sweet and salt... delish.Fishy, but still fine.Someone's sitting in the dish!Back off, this is mine!OH, freeze dried krill, oyster shells, pumpkin seeds and corn...coconut, chicken bone, think I'll eat til morn-ING!Blueberries, jumbo shrimp, popcorn and worm poo...Dried mango, here I go...Margaret, I love you! edit: (Oh, I didn't see your post, hermitsRsweet! Sorry to take your idea...)

Topic author
Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:30 pm

Margaret you crack me up. HRS, I don't remember one from last year??(Sung to the tune of The First Noel)My first crabitatIt was one awful thingMy arrangements were uglyI couldn't make any thingBut in time decor looked betterand my substrate was deepmy hermies became so activeall day they did sleepAnd the foods, they are organicbecause my hermies are dearI order online nowand have it shipped hereCrabitats and little hermiescrabitats and jumbo ones,each and every species is precious and fun.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:52 pm

To make it shorter I just did the last part On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me;Twelve beautiful hermies, Eleven pounds of playsand, Ten murex shells, Nine lovely hideys, Eight green plants, Seven long vines, Six pounds of moss, Five crabitat essentials, Four cholla logs, Three pounds of crabby crack, Two water dishes, And an empty tank under the tree!

Christa

Post by Christa » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:10 pm

One that is always in my head 'round Christmas time:to the tune of "walking in a winter wonderland"Hermies chirp, are you listenin'In the tank, a shell is glistenin'A beautiful sight, a perfect curl to the rightCrawling round in hermie wonderlandThere are other verses but that is the only one I can recall. Maybe we could put together an LHC hermit carol?hc!Christa
~~ The HCA ~~ the original and still the best -- ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS
Ting-Tang (Walla walla bing bang!)
Crabbing since 1974
http://www.hermit-crabs.com

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:00 pm

CRABBY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDEWhat's outside this tank? - Crabby, it's bad out there. What's outside this tank? - No crabs to be had out there. I wish I knew how - You're not getting out!Don't want to break this shell - I'm telling you now, you won't feel swell!I ought to say no, no, no, sir - Mind if I climb a little closer? At least I'm gonna say that I tried - What's the sense in hurting your side? I really should pout - Crabby don't go out! Ohh, it's so cold outside.
~ crabbing since 2003

KittyCaller

Post by KittyCaller » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:30 am

This is really, really rough. I just finished it.Playsand roasting on an oven rackShells are boiling on the stoveChirps and clicks are being sung by the crabsAnd their shells are free of holesEverybody knows a turkey and some marigoldHelp to make the tank seem brightTiny crabs with their eyestalks all aglowWill never let me sleep at nightThey know that human’s on her wayShe’s loaded with castings and fish like cray *And every hermit crab is going to hideAnd see if they can make her lose her mindAnd so I’m offering this simple phraseTo crabbies - micros and Jumbos, tooAlthough it’s been said many times, many waysMerry Crabmas to you*yeah, okay, it's a stretch(In case couldn't tell, and I wouldn't blame you, that was to be sung to the tune of The Christmas Song, aka Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire. I'm naming my version The Crabmas Song)

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:47 pm

[sing to the tune of santa clause is commin to town]Crabbie Claus will pinch your finger*ahem*You better watch out,you better not cry.you better not pout I'm tellin you why. Crabbie Claus will pinch,your finger. He eats when you are sleepinghe churps when your awakehe makes and mess and causes troubleso be good for crabbie sakeOH![Repeat]haha that's a rap people!

Homer&Dude

Post by Homer&Dude » Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:07 pm

Izzy the red colored RuggyHad a very shiny shellAnd if you ever saw itYou would even say it glowsAll of the other crabbiesUsed to try to take his shellThey wouldn't let poor IzzyRest and eat some krillThen one cold and icy eveGabby came to sayHomer let me send some shellsFor your little crab-eesHow all the crabbies loved themAnd they chirped away with gleeIzzy the red colored RuggyCan keep his shell and rest and eatThanks again Stacey!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:10 pm

Rockin around the christmas tree tuneRockin' around the quariumat the christmas crabby spotCholla wood hung where you can climbevery crabby tries to stopRockin' around the quarium let the crabby spirit inlater we'll have some krill and castingsand all the crabbies will join inYou will get a crabby feeling when you hearcrabbies chirpinglet's be jollywe got some new treats ough by golly...Rockin around the Christmas treehave a molt free holidayEveryone scurrying Merrily inthe cute ol crabby wayYou will get a crabby feeling when you hearcrabbies chirping lets be jolly deck the walls with pics of hollyRockin around the quarium have a happyquiet dayTo all of you at the LHC we love you more each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:25 pm

it should be Rockin around the quarium have a happy quiet stayTo all of you at the LHC we love you more each day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!