*~ Getting to know each other #4 ~*

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Figgy

Post by Figgy » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:45 pm

i have a new #10--im terrified of balloons. if i kid or someone has one near me out on the street or something, i always run off. (i dont even know when that started but w.e) no one knows that about me... except whoever reads this.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:16 pm

1) What time you wake up in the morningWhenever. Gotta love summer.2) What type of movies you like mostAny. I think.3) Favorite cartoon as a kidUm. Rocko's Modern Life.4) Super power you wish you could haveAbility to detect liars.5) Favorite kind of non-American foodSushi.6) Pet you wish you could haveFerret.7) musical instrument you play (or wish you could play)Trombone in 7th grade.8) What age you wish you could beThe age I am now.9) Cats or dogsCats.10) something not many people know about youUm. I can't swim.

kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:46 am

Ooh, I loved Rocko's Modern Life. What's marine boy?

Christa

Post by Christa » Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:48 pm

It was some 1970's anime cartoon. The kid had a dolphin that could talk (I think, it's been a while) and he chewed this special "oxygum" so he could breathe under water. Very cool. Everyone else liked Speed Racer but I liked Marine Boy. hc!Christa
~~ The HCA ~~ the original and still the best -- ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS
Ting-Tang (Walla walla bing bang!)
Crabbing since 1974
http://www.hermit-crabs.com