Hermit crab mottos

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

callum

Hermit crab mottos

Post by callum » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:35 am

There all real good mottos."Thirsty? well we have the refreshing drink for you Shell water"

Topic author

Hermit crab mottos

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:47 am

I just took this pic....."Brotherhood of the traveling shells!" http://s71.photobucket.com/albums/i147/ ... pic103.jpg

Topic author
KittyCaller

Hermit crab mottos

Post by KittyCaller » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:35 am

Practice what you pinchFeeling the pinch (didn't even have to change that one)stubborn as an EBeware of PPs bearing giftsIf it looks like a crab, and talks like a crab...the world is my oyster.....my very dead oystercrab of few croaksA crab on the shore is worth two in the sandAll roads lead to chumDeath is the great leveler...and it makes everything tastier

Topic author

Hermit crab mottos

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:41 am

Here today, burried tomorrow.

Topic author

Hermit crab mottos

Post by Guest » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:45 pm

pinch to grow an inch. ( my how we've all grown since we brought crabbies home)lol

Topic author
ILoveHermitCrabs302

Hermit crab mottos

Post by ILoveHermitCrabs302 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 pm

ok, hope y'all dont mind, but i made some cartoons out of these!!! Here is one. hehe..... and here is one Here and last but not least This one "turbo included" you say crabby......ok, sorry, went overboard on this.also if you don't want you motto on the pics just pm me and i will take them off immediately.

Topic author
ILoveHermitCrabs302

Hermit crab mottos

Post by ILoveHermitCrabs302 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:43 pm

thanks.heres another one