Because I'm Already In A Bad Mood...

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:23 am

I've got plumbers coming at 4:00 to install a turbo with pulsing jets in the upstairs bath! Woo hoo! Can't wait till the sealant dries!! Oh, and I registered a patent for chewable shell shaped calcium bites for kids! I call it Shellcium. * rubs hands together giddily! * Once this takes off I'll spring for turbos in all your houses!Psychos stand tall!and rich... BWAHAHAHHAHAHAH
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:32 am

Serouisly, i believe they are filled withpolymer crystals. These can hold many timesthere own weight in water. I'll stick witha good ole fashion water dish myself!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:51 am

Good answer Dave. You can use the water pillows for your crickets & or worms so they don't drown in a water dish. Although it's much cheaper than taking the buggies to swimming classes, the lazy simpletons eat the pillow instead of all that gut-load special food you buy them. Since I wouldn't feed water pillows to my pets, I don't allow the buggies to eat them either - makes sense to me, lol.I have an idea for our psycho seller - since slavery still exists, why don't we list her on eBay (will ship world-wide, however, not for sale in US cuz we want her far away).

Topic author
kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:16 am

And that would be wrong. I waited all night in the turbo alone. Why didn't ya'll come?Still no response to my email. Doesn't she like me? Aren't I psycho enough? Did anyone else email her?Still no bids either! hahahaha*waves at Nicole on water pillow*Should she be face down like that?

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:40 am

quote:*waves at Nicole on water pillow*Should she be face down like that? Hmmmm maybe you should check on her, you know what happens to Nicole when she drinks the pillow water.Sandra

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:14 pm

quote:*waves at Nicole on water pillow*Should she be face down like that? Shhh! *hic* The crickets, crabs and I are having fun, and I don't want them to leave. Did anyone see how many hits she's had on this auction! LMAO! I notice that she didn't post your question to the seller, Abby. Kitty, did you mention the words "betta tank" in your message to her? I think that was one of the special code words that sent her over the edge. Like in The Manchurian Candidate when they said the peoples' full names to brainwash them. Betta tank, betta tank, betta tank...
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:24 pm

This thread has provided me with many hours of laughter. ahahaha I never thought about them eating the water pillows. I got a package of them in one of my hermit crabs lots I won off of ebay. Now they're somewhere burried with all my other unused hermit crab stuff that keeps piling up in my Monte Carlo.... Good place for it I guess. Jonathon water pillows are little cushion looking things that you poor water on, or dip in water or something. You get water in them somehow. Apparently they're used for exactly what hermitdave and zenoscribe said to provide water without drowning, or upping humidity, but I doubt they would help humidity much if at all. Anyone know about that? ANyhow I'm sorry Kitty I really meant to come over for your water pillow party, but MY INVITATION MUST HAVE GOT LOST IN THE MAIL!!!!! Jerk. LOL I'm just kidding. If three exclamation points makes you a psycho what does 5 mean? Hey did anyone see Porkys where Meat almost drowns in a bowl of chili? ahahaha Yeah someone should pick Nichole up. Don't use a water pillow if you're inebriated. Accidents can and do happen you know.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:54 am

I have tried going to a kiosk and talking to customers about how they should care for their crabs, telling them everything they need to know, they believed me and were asking me where to get things for the crabs. When they checked out, they asked the person at the stand what the best salt water mix was and they said "The crabs don't need salt water, they are land hermit crabs, where did you hear that?" Then they told them how to care for them differently than the way I told them, then both people looked at me in disgust. I hate it when people spread false information

Topic author
kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:53 am

No one ever believes me either. Oh and I don't send invites through the mail--I don't want mail carriers dropping in--I just invite everyone on the internet! Now that's a party! This weekend I'm going to fill up a couple of extra shells--maybe even something fnacy like a murex. Woohoo! Party at a cathouse. Oops! I mean Kitty's house (my class is reading Of Mice and Men--there's lots of talk about those kinds of places).I didn't mention anything about betta tanks. But I might now! Come on everybody, let's all email her!!!

Topic author
kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:02 am

She did reply and was rather friendly and nice! I think Nicole just made the whole thing up! Or maybe she just irritates people.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:05 am

After taking a closer look at these"water pillows" I'm pretty sure therefilled with polymer crystals. That beingthe case, if a crab were to pinch one openand ingest the crystals in dry form,his next drink would be his last. Polymer crystals not only holdmany times there own weight in water, theyalso expand to many times there original size.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:57 pm

quote:I think Nicole just made the whole thing up! Or maybe she just irritates people. Hey! *cough* It was Abby that got the psycho message from her. I was just lyin' here on my water pillows the whole time.Although I have to admit I do tend to bring out the worst in some people, particularly my mother-in-law. But that's all right.
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:12 pm

quote:Although I have to admit I do tend to bring out the worst in some people, particularly my mother-in-law LOL! I seem to share the same amazing ability with my mother-in-law!

Topic author
jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:31 pm

i have nothing to add to this post, except everytime i read the word, "Water Pillows" i laugh!!...as soon as i read that word, i cant remember what i just read...My 2 year old could use a "Water Pillow"...he sleeps with his two middle fingers in his mouth and wakes up in a pool of drool every morning...a "Water Pillow" would do him good!!

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:56 pm

I tossed my MIL in the Tipsy Leper's mother-in-law pit after she came into my family room and asked "When are you going to hire a dumpster and throw all this crap away???" and the room was totally clean! There was no crap in it! Just my furniture, wall prints and a few of my daughters games stacked neatly by the wall.And yes, I'm the psycho that got chewed out. First the mean man at the deli that dared rip my number from my hand and now this %$#& when I thought I was being nice. What a marshmallow. I need someone tough to whip me into shape!Kitty how on earth did you get a nice reply?? You threatened to release the meese, didn't you?!
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.