Because I'm Already In A Bad Mood...

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:36 pm

(pats Kitty on the head)Nice Kitty!I'm glad you're on my side!People are rude, aren't they? My company announced it was closing two days before I found out I was expecting my first child. It was a tough time then, as is now and I didn't find something comparable so I wound up working in a liquor store. I can't tell you how many people caught me off guard reaching across the counter to rub their lottery tix on my belly for good luck. I snapped at one, "If I was lucky I wouldn't be pregnant and working in a liquor store standing up for four hour shifts now would I??" Next time he hit he gave me a $20!
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
KittyCaller

Post by KittyCaller » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:26 am

Zenoscribe, you too? I HATE crowds, and a crowded grocery store just makes me anxious. Noone's really jerky, but it's a pain. I'll go during the day if I have to, but I certainly won't enjoy it. Anytime after midnight is much calmer and easier to deal with. Actually, I prefer any store either right when they open (if I'm awake) or before they close. Far fewer people.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:09 am

Oh rude people in the store. Isn't this like opening Pandoras box. I hate going shopping because I swear there is something in the water here that makes locals completely asinine. Morons, They're all morons. I hate morons. There was one time when I went to liquidation world and I'm always in a good mood when I go there because it's liquidation world. Anyhow this old bag (DOn't get me wrong I love elders I think they're cute) But this old bag has her cart right in the middle of the aisle. I smiled nicely and said excuse me like any polite person would, so she moved her cart over a whole two inches leaving about 6 inches in between her cart and the aisle wall (I had a cart too) She gave me a dirty look and said in the rudest voice well go, go on. I told her to look at the space she left me to get buy and she got upset and slammed her cart into the other side of the aisle. I called her an old bag and told her she had issues and went on my merry way... Odly enough I quickly returned to my good mood and went on shopping. Well last night there was this nasty fat lady (Again I do not have any problems with any particular group of people me myself am as the doctors say Obese, I hate the O word) Anyhow this nasty fat lady comes up behind me when I was waiting in line and I moved up to empty my cart, she was snacking on what used to be a full big bag of snacks that were almost all gone (Honestly eating in public is gross unless it's a picnic, or an outdoor area, or tables or something. A designated area.) She was wearing the tightest shirt her hair was all frizzy and nasty permed and bleached, her entire bottom half of her stomach was hanging out, and she leans her nasty sweaty self over my cart, still eating her snacks dripping her nasty crumbs on my stuff. I yanked the cart out from under her I was hoping she'd fall down and spill her snacks. Not to mention she cut in front of the people that were behind me who were these teen brats (I'm only 21 but oh well) Anyhow these teen brats who were spewing out every bad word that exists, sitting on pallets of drinks just brats I hate brats. At first I thought well serves them right the little idiots, until I realised this woman was just icky and annoying... Oh well that's the general public for you aye?

Topic author
kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:14 am

You people got reall issues. Sheesh! I'd hate to run into any of you while out shopping. Nutters.I used to shop at 2am. That was before I was a single parent and was awake at that time anyway. Now I would have to stay awake to do that and I don't think I can do that on purpose anymore. Not without a good reason anyway. But I used to have such terrible social anxiety I couldn't face shopping during the day.

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:09 pm

quote:(Honestly eating in public is gross unless it's a picnic, or an outdoor area, or tables or something. A designated area.) Hey! I almost always like to eat my way through the grocery store. But I'm real friendly and stand out of the way while I'm doing it. And my stomach is completely covered at all times.
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:07 am

LOL that's a plus... Keeping the stomach covered. But this lady was gross she was just slopping it all over my stuff, I thought about telling her to slow down and she wouldn't over indulge as much, but oh well. What can you do without looking like a complete nut? I have a friend though who is so embarrassing when she eats, so's my sister, but my sister doesn't eat in public. The loud chewing, and smacking. For crying out loud they can't chew with their mouthes closed it's just gross. And my sister is rubbing off on her son who does the same thing.....AHHHHHHH I CANNOT GET AWAY FROM SEEFOOD! Manners are a wonderful tradition that is less and less common.