You know you're addicted when....

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Baneykinz

Post by Baneykinz » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:05 pm

when you take 50 pictures, 3 of which are good enough to publish, but can't delete the bad ones lol

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:21 pm

Your convincing your friend to keep the crabs that Santa is bringing for your husband!

Topic author
emismommy01

Post by emismommy01 » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:49 pm

When you rationalize buying 30 mini stockings and filling each of them with little crab goodies. Because one large stocking just isnt as much fun!! Hehe

Topic author
cluelesscrabber

Post by cluelesscrabber » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:36 am

When you insist on wrapping their gift, even though you know full-well that they can't open it xD

Topic author

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:28 pm

you miss a day of school becuse one of yourhermies died... guiltyy!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:00 am

>When you let your crabs crawl on you while watching TV and your mom and sister freaks out and stays away from you. >When you stare at you tank for an hour watching your hermit crabs eat. >When you sit and stare at your hermit crab for hours playing with a shell and hope you can see it change shell right in front of you. >When you test and taste a little of your hermit crab food just to see if it's safe for them. >When you talk casual about hermit crabs with your friends like you would a cat or a dog. "Yesterday, my hermit crab molted, it's so cute!">When your stuck on this forum instead of doing chores and homework, etc. because you know, info about hermit crabs are much more important.

Topic author
cluelesscrabber

Post by cluelesscrabber » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:55 am

When you secretly turned off your mom's parental blockers on the internet just to access this site ;D

Topic author
Baneykinz

Post by Baneykinz » Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:11 pm

quote:Originally posted by cyreneq:>When you sit and stare at your hermit crab for hours playing with a shell and hope you can see it change shell right in front of you. To add to this: Till 5 in the morning!! lol -Soooo guilty!!-When you dig through every single old shell that you have, just to find one or two shells that would be a perfect fit for 2 crabs that aren't even staying past Tomorrow!!

Topic author
Margaret

Post by Margaret » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:13 am

quote:When you secretly turned off your mom's parental blockers on the internet just to access this site ;D LOL cc! You must have been on Santa's naughty list for that.

Topic author
saberkitty

Post by saberkitty » Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:10 am

When you just had Christmas dinner and now you're checking out the Forum!

Topic author
Margaret

Post by Margaret » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:34 am

quote:When you just had Christmas dinner and now you're checking out the Forum! ALSO GUILTY!

Topic author
Tenchi_Chan

Post by Tenchi_Chan » Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:50 pm

>When you have separation anxiety from your crab when he goes down for a molt (Like I'm having now...)(And, I did get a brand new tank heater for my ISO, the money I got for Christmas will be used for decking out my crabitat and getting 5 more crabs....)>You also know you're addicted when you constantly try to persuade other people you know to get hermies because "They just don't understand!"... and are often times successful. (My boyfriend just broke down, and it getting himself a huge set up and two crabbies for himself I'm super excited!)

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:28 am

When you make a seperate Christmas list for the crabs to Santa and get everything you put on it and more. ( I am sooooo guilty of this!)

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:38 am

When you own twenty different climbing devices and change them weekly so "no one will be bored". Despite husbands eye rolls when you come home with yet another "decorative device"

Topic author

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:55 pm

When you get a stiff neck in the attempt to not move and scare your crab out of doing what you want to watch! lol..I did this earlier when I though one of my new ones were going to switch shells.