You know you're addicted when....

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Tenchi_Chan

Post by Tenchi_Chan » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:36 pm

quote:Originally posted by a1983legend:When you get a stiff neck in the attempt to not move and scare your crab out of doing what you want to watch! lol..I did this earlier when I though one of my new ones were going to switch shells. I am super guilty of this

Topic author
Baneykinz

Post by Baneykinz » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:47 pm

Mee too!! lol Keep 'em coming!! ^^Whe you're secretly trying to upgrade your fish (still) so that your hermies can have that nice wide 75, instead of the 75 tall.When you enjoyed having hermies in your office (even though they weren't yours) you miss them whenever you turn around, and are considering buying a 10 gallon with some smalls and tinies, just to get over the withdrawal symptoms!!(Note that nothing was mentioned about bringing any of my current crabs DOWNSTAIRS!! lol)*judge bangs a gavel* Jury, you're verdict?GUILTY AS CHARGED!!Bailiff, take her away and throw her into the crab tank!

Topic author
Tenchi_Chan

Post by Tenchi_Chan » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:14 pm

>>You have an online blog for your hermit crabs, in addition to the journal you keep for them >>You feed your crabs better than your spouse.>>You spend more money on your crabs maintenance than your own.

Topic author
saberkitty

Post by saberkitty » Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:55 am

The money and feeding, super guilty. I have the iso in the basement, not only is it quieter, I can stare at it while I'm on here!