Olympics

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:01 pm

I must say, I never get too excited about the Olympics, and this year is no different lol. However, while watching the US folks come out, they highlighted a young man named Jeremy Bloom, he's a snowboarder. Now, for those of you who enjoy a pretty face, I mean, a REALLY pretty face, I advise you to check this guy out. This all came from my friend and I watching and looking for those nice looking males from all the countries lol...and man, Jeremy Bloom...woo! *fans self*

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:29 pm

Bubu, you forced me to Google him. He's shirtless in every pic! I feel kinda like Mrs. Robinson but I must say he's a hottie. A young Keanu Reeves, perhaps?
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:19 am

LOL I found a rare fully clothed pic of Jeremy for all to see: I am soooo watching the Olympics every night anyway (sports obsession) so I'm sure I will see plenty of him. I still see Keanu Reeves when I look at him.
~ crabbing since 2003

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:30 pm

Mmmmm nice pic there lol!! I'm watching them too now, just to see him snowboard though! And I'll watch the hockey games, plus speed skating which I believe is on tonight. I used to LOVE Apolo Anton Ohno, can't wait to see him heehee

Olympics

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:26 pm

LOL I';m sorry guys I just don't see it. I googled him also, but unfortunately the first pic I clicked of him turned out to be a "Happy" website. A forum of guys talking about him. MAybe that's what ruined it. He does look better with clothes on though.

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:38 pm

quote:the first pic I clicked of him turned out to be a "Happy" website. LOL nice description there! See, instead of Googling him, which I would normally do, I did a Comcast Images search of him, and thats what got me all the lovely pictures. I wanted to mix up the search engines lol, see what I got with it. I got good stuff...

SeaShellE

Olympics

Post by SeaShellE » Sun Feb 12, 2006 4:44 am

I like Apollo. I have been fascinated with speedskating since the last winter olympics. But Jeremy is a cutie.

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Sun Feb 12, 2006 5:27 am

I just saw a commercial saying that Apolo will skate tonight! According to the newspaper, he was supposed to do it on the 22nd...I guess I'll have to watch it tonight too lol. And darnit, there's my basketball team this afternoon, hockey team tonight, all these sports! Not that I'm complaining...

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:20 am

Yeah, I think the coverage tonight starts at 7:00 too. It's either feast or famine with the sports. I like Apolo too. His hair is a lot better than mine.
~ crabbing since 2003

jojo7

Olympics

Post by jojo7 » Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:51 pm

Nicole...the Mrs. Robinson comment was too funny!!!...my sister and i always say we are Mrs. Robinson's...lol...just last week my son had a basketball game at the local highschool...on the way out of the school at another gym there was a wrestling match going on...and my sis and i took the boys in to watch the highschool boys wrestle...WELL!!...talk about "Desperate Housewives"...my sister and i was actually blushing.....the boys were wrestling at the 175 weight...funny, i dont remember looking at the guys i went to high school with the way we were that night....lolanyway, my 12 yr. old niece thought we were disgusting and was mortified...so we left...<-----i'm in love with him anyway...he's more in my age group...

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:41 pm

LOL you guys are so funny, thats a very hilarious story jojo! Sounds like me at my former high school (that I graduated from just last year), always finding those cute males...Oh gosh did anyone watch the speed skating tonight? Apolo didn't make it past the semi-finals!! He was in second and tried to go for first which didn't work, and ended up 4th. I was so sad But I've recently fell in love with Shaun White, a snowboarder, and right now as I type he's in gold-medal position. I've never gotten into the Olympics before, why now lol!

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:13 pm

jojo7, you are so funny! Those high school boys weigh more than my hubby so I probably would have been looking too. Mmmmm...of course now we'd just be Demi Moore. He HeI felt bad about Apolo Ohno. Stupid move, trying to pass when he practically had that second spot clinched. Gah! He didn't seem too upset in the interview though -- what a class act! Is it me or were the USA snowboarders' pants much baggier than the other teams? LOL
~ crabbing since 2003

avic

Olympics

Post by avic » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:09 am

quote:and my sis and i took the boys in to watch the highschool boys wrestle...WELL!!...talk about "Desperate Housewives"...my sister and i was actually blushing.....the boys were wrestling at the 175 weight...funny, i dont remember looking at the guys i went to high school with the way we were that night....lol. You know they had a story about younger men and older women on one of those talk shows ( i think the Tira one) awhile back. It's becoming a big thing.I tend to like older men ( hubby is 12 yrs older then me) but some of these young athelete are sexy....I like Bode Miller

jojo7

Olympics

Post by jojo7 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:48 am

when i was younger (early 20's), older men were very interesting...but i have to say now that i'm 40 the young ones are more interesting!!...dont get me wrong, i love my husband...lol...but there's nothing like the sight of a young, healthy, muscular man...(is it getting hot in here??...or is it just a hot flash???)

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:04 am

Ohhhh no, its VERY steamy in here...Just like Stephen, he's a big ol' football player, 6'4" 255 pounds! (I read his football stats to see lol) I love me some football'ing men.