Olympics

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:45 pm

quote:I love me some football'ing men. OMG This thread is getting so steamy. LOL *wipes sweat off brow*I'll take Big and Tall any day of the week. And if he happens to be younger, well, that's OK too. But 21 and over, please. How on Earth did we get on this topic? Oh wait, the Olympics. Really great...women...snowboarders tonight. Yawn.
~ crabbing since 2003

Olympics

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:25 pm

LOL I used to have a thing for older guys myself. My freshman year of highschool started out with me having a huge crush on the school's president a senior(4 year difference isn't much anymore) But later that year it was the computer technician who probably thirty something... At least twice my age LOL. ahhh highschool days. But yes Nicole 21 and over but less than twice my age will do. Younger just doesn't work. The computer technician... I'm a geek.

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Tue Feb 14, 2006 12:06 pm

quote:How on Earth did we get on this topic? Oh wait, the Olympics. Really great...women...snowboarders tonight. Yawn. LOL I wondered that myself!! I haven't seen Jeremy Bloom snow board yet, and I'm wondering if I missed him? Anyone seen him yet?Sharon that's SO funny, you and your technicians LOL!! I remember last year (my senior year), my friend came up to me and was like "you need to see the new computer teacher!" So I went with her to see him, expecting a hot and studly 20 year old or something, and it was just this...guy...every girl thought he was so cute and I'm standing there like "Huh??" And then she introduced me to him like we were supposed to go out on a date lol!! It was insane!Oh and one more Olympics thing, what are your thoughts on the figure skating males? Yes? No?

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:21 pm

quote:Oh and one more Olympics thing, what are your thoughts on the figure skating males? Yes? No? Well...I can't say that any of them are "my type" but Johnny (Jonny?) Weir is fantastic. Beautiful and graceful and still able to land jumps. He reminds me of a young Brian Boitano. I can't stand the skaters that try all the fancy stunts and fall. IMO figure skating is supposed to be about grace and athleticism, not about tricks and flying around. If I want to see rough, wild men I'll watch football. I think Jeremy Bloom is on tomorrow, as well as Apolo Ohno. A good night ahead.
~ crabbing since 2003

Crabby Abby

Olympics

Post by Crabby Abby » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:16 pm

Olympic profileshttp://www.usatoday.com/sports/graphics/olympi ... =N003Bloom was named one of the sexiest men in sports by Sports Illustrated Women.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:47 am

quote:Bloom was named one of the sexiest men in sports by Sports Illustrated Women. Thats understandable. I recently learned that he plays football as well, played for Colorado college and when he gets back from Italy he'll go on in the NFL draft! Being a major football fan, I was extremely pleased to learn that lol. I would freak out if he played for the Patriots...Wooo man, Tom Brady AND Jeremy Bloom...It's hot in here again.

Olympics

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:38 pm

Now Tom Brady.... He is gorgeous. There was a clip of him on the news the other day of him in the town Parade after one of his superbowl mvp wins. Goodness. Talk about eyes bulging out of my head. Bubu your computer teacher was probaly alot more attractive than our computer technician. This guy probably weighed a whole 145, the black ear length wavy hair, and of course glasses. With the not so nerdy nerd wear. As for men figure skating. They can be really good, but they do nothing for me. I don't check out men in tights.

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:14 pm

quote:As for men figure skating. They can be really good, but they do nothing for me. I don't check out men in tights. LOL It seems like most of the male Olympians seem to be in quite form-fitting outfits these days. I'm just not into Tom Brady. *ducks to avoid flying tomatoes* He's a good quarterback, but he's just way too pretty for me. Nothing mysterious or brooding about him. But then I'm more of a Vince Vaughn person anyway. Sorry Jeremy didn't place tonight.
~ crabbing since 2003

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:19 pm

I was upset when Jeremy didn't place, but secretly I just wanted it to be over because I had a TERRIBLE headache and it was like 11:30 pm when he finally finished, I just wanted to sleep lol. Though I did want to watch Apolo skate in the relay thing, so I had to stay up for that too.Tom Brady really is a pretty boy lol, but I looooove him. Though I admit, I like Vince Vaughn too lol, so you got me on that one. Oh and I don't really care for the skating males either, the tights are just like woah lol. Though I was flipping channels tonight trying to find some sporting thing on and stopped on skating because I saw two very nice looking skating dudes lol! Oh and I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but Shaun White, a snowboarder, is like my new love lol. He's 19, I'm 19, so we're good on age!! He's nicknamed the Flying Tomato, and he won the gold medal, check him out

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:42 pm

Bubu, here's a nice pic for ya to look at: http://snowfr2.free.fr/proriders/Shaun_ ... white.jpgI saw him win the gold medal, he was really good especially considering he almost didn't qualify. However, he falls under my minimum age limit of 21 so I'll leave him to you.
~ crabbing since 2003

Olympics

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:25 am

Oh my. A redhead huh? I had a big thing for redheads once upon a day. Tom Brady is a pretty boy. He's only nice to look at, along with all the olympians. My they look good, but could you imagine living with one. All their tight diets. DIETS AHHHHH!!! And their so skinny. I'm not into thin guys. Diets....yikes

avic

Olympics

Post by avic » Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:02 am

I can deal with Redheaded men being a redhead myself...We would kill each other LOLIce skater males are to prissy acting for my taste too.Sharon im with you on Skinny guys

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:34 pm

You know that USA figure skater, Johnny Weir? Did you guys hear his excuses for why he didn't perform at his best? He said he missed the bus there, so he couldn't get all pretty-like, and that his "aura" wasn't with him. It was just another incident I've noticed where the USA athletes don't care if they win or not. That kinda bugs me, I mean why go if you're not there to get a medal? Sure it's a big accomplishment just to get to the Olympics, but while I'm there I want a medal! Oh and I read in People magazine (there's an article in there about Shaun White) that he has a crush on Sasha Cohen lol! I was like shoot, well I'm out...

Topic author
Nicole

Olympics

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:10 pm

I was very disappointed in Johnny Weir. I think his nerves just got the best of him but he couldn't admit to that. They said his dad was there for the first time ever to see him compete in a major competition. Talk about pressure! He just cracked. I think he said something about having a "black night" too. Whatever.Sasha Cohen is 5'2" and 95 lbs. Bubu I think we are all out if that is what he is looking for.
~ crabbing since 2003

Bubu

Olympics

Post by Bubu » Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:02 am

quote:Sasha Cohen is 5'2" and 95 lbs. Bubu I think we are all out if that is what he is looking for. Is she really? Thats like...really small lol. I'm 5'7" 123 , and I thought I was small! Oh and thank you for that lovely picture as well, I rather enjoyed it lol. Is Apolo done skating then? I haven't seen him in awhile and wondered if he had any other events left.