Who's your favorite bands?

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Miko

Post by Miko » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 am

i am in to country...and older hip hop/ rap....not so much wit the the metal
5PP's and 1E, 67g Tank. 1Dog and a kid!!

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:21 am

@NickB, yeah I'm down with Five Fingered Death Punch they do a sick version of Bad Company.lolI'm not that into Korn but I do like their old guitarist Brian "Head" Welch's new band Love and Death they are a sick group and Brian can get down with the vocals.lol@Miko, no sweat not everybody will have the same tastes in music.lol
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

finalfantasyxii

Post by finalfantasyxii » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:47 am

@Miko - country is still the most popular music. And pop, that why they call it pop... so you are not alone!!
Y'all can call me Sara
Certifiably Crab Crazy
http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s432/herder79/

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:58 am

@Miko, I like some Rascal Flats and some Keith Urban but thats about it.Toby Keith used to be one of my favorite country music artists but he aint done much lately.@finalfantasyxii, I agree that country is the most popular type of music out today especially in the south, there are more country music radio stations per county than any other kind of music station in my state so all I ever hear on the radio anymore is country.lol
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

finalfantasyxii

Post by finalfantasyxii » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:40 am

Ha! Crabber85 I bet that is true! LOLThank goodness for Pandora...
Y'all can call me Sara
Certifiably Crab Crazy
http://s1051.photobucket.com/albums/s432/herder79/

ILoveHermies

Post by ILoveHermies » Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:40 am

I from Washington State and even here it's pretty big, especially once you get out to farm country
6 PPs: Shelldon, Kingler, Delilah, Bubba, Steve & Harvey R.I.P: Indie 1 tortoise: Digger 1 Cat: Sammie 2 Dogs: Josie & Louise

NickB

Post by NickB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:13 am

In the Lacey-Olympia area of Washington it's mostly rock rap and pop stations.

Miko

Post by Miko » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:58 am

i enjoy most of it but right now blake shelton is my fav!!!
5PP's and 1E, 67g Tank. 1Dog and a kid!!

ILoveHermies

Post by ILoveHermies » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:39 am

@NickB I grew up towards Monroe and go to Ellensburg often
6 PPs: Shelldon, Kingler, Delilah, Bubba, Steve & Harvey R.I.P: Indie 1 tortoise: Digger 1 Cat: Sammie 2 Dogs: Josie & Louise

NickB

Post by NickB » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:03 pm

@crabber85: Really like love and death.@Ilovehermies: I'm down in Olympia Lacy area.

Nnnnnnnn

Post by Nnnnnnnn » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:02 am

Lynrd Skynrd (country rock), Imagine Dragons (pop/rock), AC/DC (rock).

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:20 am

@dawson, heck yeah I'm down with some Lynard Skynard.lolThey just put out a new album several months back it has some new stuff on it but it has a lot of their older stuff from before the accident.
#Autism Speaks.

Nnnnnnnn

Post by Nnnnnnnn » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:20 am

quote:Originally posted by Crabber85:@dawson, heck yeah I'm down with some Lynard Skynard.lolThey just put out a new album several months back it has some new stuff on it but it has a lot of their older stuff from before the accident. Thanks for telling me that, I'll buy it.What are your favorite songs from them? I like Sweet Home Alabama, The Ballad of Curtis Lowe, Call Me the Breeze, That Ain't My America, and God and Guns.

jgfceit

Post by jgfceit » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:02 am

quote:Originally posted by noswad0208:Lynrd Skynrd (country rock), Imagine Dragons (pop/rock), AC/DC (rock). I just "discovered" Imagine Dragons, and now I'm hooked! Radioactive is my favorite.
My Website (Check it out!):
My Point(s) Of View
Three PP's: Sporta and Curiosity

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 am

@Dylan, I love Saturday Night Special and Gimme Three Steps.That Smell, Gimme back my bullets, The Balad of Curtis Lowe, Whats your name, You got that right, Free Bird, Simple Man and Comin Home are runners up for all time favorite Lynrd Skynrd songs.My dad was in the navy back in the 80's and he actually got to be at the concert in Atlanta when they preformed Free Bird in the 70's which is the live version on their greatest hits cd and when he went into service he played that song all the time.lolI've got special memories from my childhood with this band and the infulence they played on not only myself but my dad as well.
#Autism Speaks.