CrabbyAbby - LMBO

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
NewCrabber

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by NewCrabber » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:14 pm

I think the combo might do it for yea, breeze. Don't think we'll let you off the hook that easy though.

breezeetew

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by breezeetew » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:16 pm

I think I mentioned it before, but he is a subcontractor working alongside the Army but not in the service. Unlike the servicemen, he has the option to quit and come home if he can't stand it anymore.He is very embarrassed of anyone giving him recognition for taking a job. He won't even talk about it at church and has specifically asked to stay off the prayer list as he doesn't think he deserves the recognition that the servicemen do deserve.But I thank you for your kind words. It makes it easier for us at home.
I have had hermit crabs for a couple of years and still have most of my originals. I joined LHC over a year ago and have learned a lot about crab care there. I have about 50 crabs (PP, Straw and E) in my 130 gallon tank that is a feature point of my living room.
Mother of 4 humans, one canine, 3 felines and many aquarium dwellers.

Topic author
NewCrabber

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by NewCrabber » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:28 pm

That's a beautiful family you have there, breeze. Your hubby sure is a humble fellow isn't he. Well, whether or not he agrees, though he may not be serving our country in the traditional sense, whatever he is doing there I imagine it's purpose is for a greater good and he risks a lot doing it and being there.

breezeetew

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by breezeetew » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:32 pm

Thank you, we tell people we clone the kids.You wouldn't believe the looks we get!The same day we got this taken, a lady told me we didn't look old enough to have that many kids. Not sure what she meant by that, but took it as a compliment!Hubby drives a semi with the Army convoys taking stuff between camps. He doesn't like to talk about it much.
I have had hermit crabs for a couple of years and still have most of my originals. I joined LHC over a year ago and have learned a lot about crab care there. I have about 50 crabs (PP, Straw and E) in my 130 gallon tank that is a feature point of my living room.

Nicole

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Nicole » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:32 pm

Gorgeous family breezeetew. I agree with Newcrabber, he's still working with risk every day and I hope you have a wonderful and long conversation with him once he's online.
~ crabbing since 2003

breezeetew

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by breezeetew » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:34 pm

Thanks Nicole (it is Nicole, right?)

Crabby Abby

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Crabby Abby » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:37 pm

Nope, it's the Invisible Admin. Ever notice how you can't see when she's logged in??!
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
Pharfly1

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Pharfly1 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:45 pm

I think this thread needs to be renamed: Caution hermit crab ownership may cause brain malfunctions... I don't think the tipsy leaper room helps either Breeze, You are a strong person to let DH work away with 4 kids!! I couldn't do it! And #4 isn't even here yet!!! When is he due home?

breezeetew

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by breezeetew » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:22 pm

He has talked off and on about staying 2 years. His first year will be up in January. It isn't horrible as he gets to call fairly often. We are used to him being gone a lot because he has been driving semi over the road since before we met. My kids are taking it really well.I am lucky that my kids are good and my mother lives nearby. She helps a lot and all I have to do is bite my tongue every now and then.

Topic author
Pharfly1

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Pharfly1 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:07 am

quote:my mother lives nearby. She helps a lot and all I have to do is bite my tongue every now and then. Lol!! My mother in law's worse then my mom...

breezeetew

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by breezeetew » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:50 am

Crabby Abby did you do it again?

Crabby Abby

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Crabby Abby » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:24 am

OMG!! How on earth did I do that? I was reading Catalina's thread that she decided against the bird and that some site influenced her. How did I get to the other one?!I plead the 5th!Admin, are you all playing games with me and moving my posts????????????? I need an icon with red cheeks!
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
KittyCaller

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by KittyCaller » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:48 am

LOL! I promise you, we have nothing to do with it. LOL!

breezeetew

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by breezeetew » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:32 pm

quote:Ever notice how you can't see when she's logged in??! I know how to go invisible, too!I just don't wanna!!!

Topic author

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:40 am

You are all cracking me up, sounds to me like you all need to get more rest, lol I'm always trying to type so fast that I spell my name wrong in alot of post's.Snadra<-- See, I really did that..