CrabbyAbby - LMBO

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Crabby Abby

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Crabby Abby » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:28 am

quote:Originally posted by Dawn38:HEY! Don't bring me into this. lol I check and recheck my posts to make sure I don't mess up.lol I'm anal about it. Dawn I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!!
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
Dawn38

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Dawn38 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:39 am

LMBO CA! Dawn

Nicole

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Nicole » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:02 am

Our newest inductee: newhermiemami! Check out her reply to this thread: http://landhermitcrabs.com/eve/forums/a ... 092061.She refers to me as Motley. We're going to get all of you eventually, so just sit tight.
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author
Dawn38

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Dawn38 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:34 am

It's the avatar Nicole. I thought Motley was you in the thread about a female question. lolDawn

breezeetew

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by breezeetew » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:15 am

Welcome, newhermiemami and maybe Dawn!!!! (I think Dawn was admitting to it just now)We are the most human of the humans- the ones who don't remember names!What sizes of virtual jackets are we getting? Of course, they will likely have the wrong name on them...
I have had hermit crabs for a couple of years and still have most of my originals. I joined LHC over a year ago and have learned a lot about crab care there. I have about 50 crabs (PP, Straw and E) in my 130 gallon tank that is a feature point of my living room.
Mother of 4 humans, one canine, 3 felines and many aquarium dwellers.

Crabby Abby

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Crabby Abby » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:42 am

Nicole as it's your avatar that's tripped several of us members up, I nominate you Grand Poobah!! All in favor say 'aye'!Aye
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
Dawn38

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Dawn38 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:44 am

Aye!(even though I'm not a member yet) Dawn

Topic author
Dawn38

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Dawn38 » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:45 am

quote:(I think Dawn was admitting to it just now) I caught myself before I replied. lolDawn

Topic author
Willow

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Willow » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:33 pm

Argh, since I changed my avatar, I don't recognize my own replies anymore. I'll see a reply and think, Didn't I say that in one thread?, and then I realize, Hey, I did say that! It was me! Oh, my aching brain. I'm far too left-brained, and I think avatar recognition is a right-brain function.

Nicole

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by Nicole » Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:57 pm

Ha! I did it; now you forced me to change my beloved Dale Jr. avatar to another Dale Jr. avatar that looks less like Motley's Dale Jr. avatar. <--------- See? It's totally different now.Thank you for the Grand Poobah nomination C.A. I humbly accept my nomination. Who is the first runner-up?
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author
NewCrabber

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by NewCrabber » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:07 pm

"Who is the first runner-up?"So far CA has been the most skilled at the Name Game game. Welcome to the club, newhermiemami!

Topic author
newhermiemami

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by newhermiemami » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:05 am

OH My! I'm in the club now and didnt realize it. I havent been able to keep up with posts here lately with LLLI meetings and doc appointmets yesterday. I see that I've been inducted. I didnt even realize. Does instant messages off of the forum count? If so Rachael G. is also guilty b/c she was just a chatting away thinking I was Nicole the admin. I told her I was Nicholle not the admin "newhermiemami" Rodriguez...I hope she wasnt too disappointed. We got a good laugh out of it though. lol. Oh, my jacket size is XL. I also like pink..think we can get some pink in our jackets somewhere? Thats it im changing my avatar too.

breezeetew

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by breezeetew » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:57 am

I think a virtual jacket can be whatever we need. Pink, purple, green, all at once without being horrible, sure!As long as I am dreaming, how about I wear an extra small petite that looks large on me? Yeah, one of those!!!The wandering name tag is in the works- hard to do with the embroidered patch thingies- keeps saying "hello, my name is Apu" or Achmed or illegible... working out the kinks...
I have had hermit crabs for a couple of years and still have most of my originals. I joined LHC over a year ago and have learned a lot about crab care there. I have about 50 crabs (PP, Straw and E) in my 130 gallon tank that is a feature point of my living room.
Mother of 4 humans, one canine, 3 felines and many aquarium dwellers.

Topic author
newhermiemami

CrabbyAbby - LMBO

Post by newhermiemami » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:25 am

oh well yea if we are dreaming I can be an extra small also, but still have my oh so sexy womanly curves. hehe in pink..with purple sleeves...and green zippers :P