Hello, everyone!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Thedrawingclaw

Hello, everyone!

Post by Thedrawingclaw » Thu May 16, 2013 2:52 pm

No, this is not an introduction thread. I've been a member here for a while, but I haven't posted that much. For that, I apologize, it's just that I've been caught up in school, friends, and life in general. (Being a 13-year-old 8th grader is hard, you know. ) Anyways, I just came back to say hi and see what's been happening lately, but it appears not much went on here. That's okay, though! I'm very happy that I am doing well in school, I have a 4.0 GPA, and although it has proven difficult, my math grade is finally an A now. Also, I auditioned for my school's advanced Band again (I was in it this year, but everyone has to re-test at the end of the year), and I made it in! I was worried that I wouldn't make it. About my hermit crabs... a few of them have passed away (Crabzilla, Scuttles, and Curlicue, to name a few.) However, the survivors are still doing well, Don Piano and Van Gogh are pretty active!

Topic author
Theodora

Hello, everyone!

Post by Theodora » Thu May 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Hai! Welcome Back!

Crabby Abby

Hello, everyone!

Post by Crabby Abby » Wed May 22, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi Drawingclaw,Nice to see you. That's a great list of accomplishments. Congrats on the great grades and the band success. My daughter's wrapping up 8th grade also and my son is wrapping up his senior year so no more band for us. = ( Makes me sad, I love watching the band at the football games, in competition and parades. What instrument do you play?
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.