Whos got Quirks, I do, I do

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue May 08, 2007 9:24 pm

I've thought of a few more, I touch my nose when I am nervous.I don't like to be touched behind my knees.I will always notice your shoes before anything else, and I can identify and remember people by their shoes. I have done this since I was a kid.Like Marcy, I LOVE to fold laundry, it smells so fresh and looks so clean.We all have so many "quirks" maybe we are just normal!!!!! Or maybe crab owners are just wierd.!!

Topic author
Baneykinz

Post by Baneykinz » Wed May 09, 2007 6:08 am

OK, Here I go!!1) I can NOT stand the radio being on when it's not at an easily audible level. When it's turned WAAAYYY down, I can still hear the talking.2) I hear that squealing noise too, it just grates on my nerves3) I HATE loud bass!! My fiance is one of those crazy rap listeners with a car stereo, and it irritates me, and we WILL argue when it's on!4) I love the smell of gasoline as well! my freshman year of highschool I got the one class across from the gas station that left the windows open....that was my favorite class...5) I can't stand my fiance's dog, I know this sounds REALLY mean. But my dogs are very friendly and in your face, and she's not, I don't trust her. Then again, she's attempted to bite me NUMEROUS times. So I guess I have a reason.6) I am a cluttered housekeeper. But I prefer to have even numbered things. I don't have to, I just like to.7) I only hate thunderstorms when I'm home alone, when someone else is here with me, I will go sit on the porch and smile like a crazy person.8) This is a BIG one.....I HATE MY FACE/NECK/EARS TOUCHED!! My mom used to hit me when I was younger, and would grab my face to slam my head into a wall...so, needless to say it bothers the crud out of me, she's also tried to choke me. She was mighty surprized when I started fighting back at the age of 15. I wear heavy necklaces or collars now.9)I hate people touching my wrists or squeezing them. I had an ex b/f that did that, and it disturbed me to no end. I waer bracelets and wristbands all the time now, so that I don't notice it as much.10) Do NOT touch my fan!! Brian turns it down and I get so mad! I have asthma and allergies and get hot easily, and I can't sleep without being a little too cold.

Topic author
skittles

Post by skittles » Wed May 09, 2007 9:14 am

also like the smell of skunks, cant sleep unless its a little cold, radio has to be noticable audible to everyone or it drives me nuts too, i also notice shoes first...go figure i thought i was the only one and it still creeps people out that i can remember what shoes they own but barely remember thier eye color...lol o and another one in common?? i ALSO walk on the fronts balls of my feet *toes* when im barefoot, so doe my cousin...i think we got from each other...never had much carpet ion the house till now and i still do it.

Topic author
Willow

Post by Willow » Wed May 09, 2007 1:20 pm

I have to sleep with a fan on, and blowing into my face. I feel like I can't breathe if I don't have it. I even have to bring my own little fan if I stay in a hotel.I cannot stand anything touching the front of my neck---you know the little hollow where a pendant is supposed to hang? Um...clavical hollow or something like that? Anyway, one of my cats likes to stick his cold little nose right there when I'm sleeping, so I have to sleep with my hand in front of that area. I can't wear necklaces or turtlenecks because they touch. I don't remember anything traumatic about my neck, but I just can't stand it. If something touches the back of my neck, I have no problem with it.