What's the best thing you got for Christmas

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Daxter

Post by Daxter » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:23 am

any new RC pilots? I can relate! I got a great RC plane!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:49 am

My 3 hermies ..of course! ok, and my cashmere scarf and Coach wallet that I've wanted forever.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:18 am

8 bronze opening ports for the sailboat we are building. All gifts will be boat-related for the next few years!

Topic author
Bubu

Post by Bubu » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:38 am

quote:My favorite gift was the Eagles beating the Cowboys tonight 23-7 and clinching a playoff berth with a backup QB. Amen to that! I absolutely despise the Cowboys, because when I was in third grade I idolized Emmit Smith for some reason and wrote him a letter and he never responded back to me So I've held a grudge ever since I was 9 lol.I got a Patriots blanket and a Tom Brady bobblehead that I'm pretty fond of, but my favorite was the Microsoft Zune, which is an mp3 player that also plays videos and holds pictures. It has a 3 inch wide screen that is just awesome. I like it

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:04 pm

Well.......I guess my new nintendo DS lite.....I know its sorta kinda a way of bragging but.........It rocks!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:23 pm

My best gift was my Green Fuzzy Saucer Chair for my room ! (Its soooo soft and funky lookin!)