Haunted Auction That Is Just Too Real

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:24 pm

Do not read this one late at night: Child Being HauntedEven if you don't believe, this one just seems freaky and with too much detail. Now I won't sleep. If my kids ever said anything like this to me I would be flipping.
~ crabbing since 2003

jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:52 pm

Its now almost 1 a.m. and i started to read this post...when the heat in my house kicked on and made a loud sound (i'm in the basement), thats when i logged off!! I should have listened to your warning Nicole about reading late at night!!!..lol

Bubu

Post by Bubu » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:33 am

While reading it I noticed the website she posted, www.semghs.com and KNEW that looked familiar, it's the ghost hunting society that I've always wanted to be a part of since I got into ghosts! Then I looked at the family's location, and sure enough they're in Michigan! I thought that was so cool lol, thanks for posting this link Nicole!By the way, if anyones interested, check out my pictures I took of ghosts at a friends house:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/ ... orb.jpgThe orbs are circled in red. She complained to me about hearing children laughing in her basement when no one was down there, and she also claimed to have seen a man standing in the bathroom door downstairs once as well. I never was able to get anything of a man, but I did get a lot of orbs in one corner only. I also spent the night that same day, in that corner (I wanted to lol) and an overwhelming feeling that I wasn't alone came over me more then once. I got chills and was on the verge of tears in some cases, it was very eerie.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:37 am

I say hmmmm? to that lady's story. A really good friend of mine's husband has "brittle bones" disease (he and his brother) and their son and daughter have it and one of the signs/symptoms of it is that the whites of their (blue) eyes are a bluish-grey. It is kind of amazing and different looking when you see the kids, but it doesn't mean they attract ghosts. I think that lady is full of it! IMHO

Bubu

Post by Bubu » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:03 pm

I noticed that too, then I remembered the seller said something about posting just a picture of her daughter, I guess so we can see her or something. I looked at that picture for the longest time trying to find something lol.

Topic author
Nicole

Post by Nicole » Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:23 pm

Bubu, that's really freaky that the pics you took look like the same orbs that are in the one photo the girl took. Is that normally the way they show up? I think it's cool that you want to join that ghost hunting society. I absolutely believe in ghosts but my nerves couldn't handle going around looking for them. Awesome pics you took, though. Couldn't have paid me enough to stay overnight in that house. kuplakrabs, if you look at the pic that the little girl took there are these little white circles in the area around the cross. They look alot like the orbs in the pics that Bubu took. I thought there would be actual ghost people, too, but these kinda remind me of the figures coming down the stairs in the movie Poltergeist. This is starting to really spook me, just typing this stuff. LOL
~ crabbing since 2003

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:28 pm

Let me first say I'm a skeptic. That being said, my husband owned a business and the building in which it operated for several years.Two years ago, the business burnt down because of a furnace malfunction. Thank God, nobody was hurt. Anyway, the building was 150 years old. It housed an old theater in the back, in which several people claimed to see an apparition of an elderly African American gentleman. He always appeared to be watching over the theater. My husband's fire was the second fire that had occured in that building. The other fire had taken place 100 years before to the exact date, Feb. 1. Both times, the fire started in the furnace room and ravaged most every part of the building, but each time the theater was completely untouched.After the fire, my husband received an email with a digital photo of the burned out bar (the business was a restaurant). The photo has at least 6 orb images in it. I think Harold has the image stored on his hard drive. If I can find it, I'll post it.

jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:56 am

(sorry so long)Years ago my friend and i went to see a fortune teller...she had told me that i would have 3 sons and one of them would be gifted in the physic department...of course i didnt believe her at the time since, i didnt even have a boyfriend, let alone kids...Anyway, here we are today...i'm married with 3 sons...my middle one was born scheduled c-section 2 weeks before his due date...after a year of seeing numerous neurologists he was diagnosed with something they called, "Myaclonic jerks"...its similiar to seizures, but the brain is not affected when it happens and it happens during sleep only...anyway, when he was born of course, i took millions of pictures...every single roll of film had the baby with these little tiny shiny spots next to his face or on his body....there would be other pics on that roll of film of my older son or other people, but the dots were only on the baby...this went on for months with each roll of film i bought...i even had my 35 MM camera checked out, but nothing was wrong with it...Well, he is now 5 years old...and has many preminitions (sp??) of things that would occur later that day or next day...he has told me twice of seeing a man in a white shirt in his room...the man was smiling at him...my older son shares a room with him, and has never seen anything...he says the man is the man in one of the pictures i have hanging on the wall...the man is my cousin that passed away a year before i got married...he died tragically and i was very close to him...my aunt (his mother) told me before i told her i was pregnant with my 2nd son, she had a dream that my cousin was hugging me from behind and said i was pregnant...I do believe my son is gifted in some way...and as long as he is not afraid by this, i'm ok with it...and if its my cousin that watches over him, i am even happy about it!...but this is something i would never share with the world on ebay or profit from in it in any way!!...this is something we keep to ourselves in our family and if its brought up in conversation we will share...

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Jedediah » Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:43 am

Nice story, although I'm not sure I believe it. But what was the point of this auction...well, apart from hoping to make an insane amount of money? It's not like you could bid on a haunted item or something, like that Stitch doll (the seller did make a fourtune with that one!).
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Ren1216

Post by Ren1216 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:13 am

As for the auction... well, whatever lol. I wouldnt bid on it, but thats just me. Seems she just wants to make a buck any way she can, whether the story behind it is real or not.Cyrus.... how amazing that the fire was on the same date, 100 years later! I would love to see that photo.As for Jojo's story, now thats more than interesting! And believable..

Topic author
Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:16 am

jojo7 and cyrusaurus, I love your stories. Thanks for sharing them; I'd love to see the photos from both of you. I think the more we talk it seems like so many people have been touched in some way by the supernatural. I have read that children in general can see things (ghosts, etc.) that adults cannot because they don't know enough to block things out. And the camera also shows what we refuse to see. Awesome! I think many times if we all listen, and push away what we are told to believe, that we can develop our "sixth sense". There is such a thin line between life and death I can't imagine not being able to communicate at all. JMO.
~ crabbing since 2003

Bubu

Post by Bubu » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:32 am

quote:Bubu, that's really freaky that the pics you took look like the same orbs that are in the one photo the girl took. Is that normally the way they show up? I think it's cool that you want to join that ghost hunting society. I absolutely believe in ghosts but my nerves couldn't handle going around looking for them. Awesome pics you took, though. Couldn't have paid me enough to stay overnight in that house. Yes, thats the most common form of paranormal activity in pictures, the round clear and sometimes fully white orbs. However, getting a mist on pictures is pretty common too, though I've never been able to get one. It's called an ectoplasmic mist, and usually represents ghostly activity. My friend told me about the weird occurances only recently, and I spend the night at her house all the time so I was really excited to go in the basement and sleep. I don't know why it's so fun for me, it just is lol. I also remember an incident in which I was near the door down there and I ran into a cold spot, where the temperature is insanely colder then the rest of the room. That's also an indication of ghosts, though people have a hard time believing that one lol.

jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:56 am

I've attached two pic's of my son with those "shiny" spots on him...it started in the hospital before i even brought him home...the other picture is of him a little over a month old...hope you can make them out...

jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:58 am

why cant i get two pic's on one post??..anyway, here's the other pic...

Ren1216

Post by Ren1216 » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:12 am

Neat pictures... makes ya wonder doesn't it. And what a beautiful baby he was.