Haunted Auction That Is Just Too Real

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:14 am

I just spoke with my hubby about the orb pic. Its on the harddrve of his old computer, which is having some problems. He's going to try to do some maintenance and copy it if he can. I'll try to post it ASAP.Neat pics, jojo! And your son is beautiful!

Bubu

Post by Bubu » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:30 am

Aww he's adorable!I've gotten several pictures with that kind of little round light it in. At first I was always thinking that it was nothing, but when I got some pictures with orbs AND those little lights in it, I realized that yes those could very well be spirits. The problem is, there are a lot of things that can be captured in pictures that LOOK like orbs, most commonly dust. I have yet to be able to tell the difference, they look a lot alike. But yes, those could very well be ghosts in your pictures, jojo.

Topic author
Nicole

Post by Nicole » Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:42 pm

jojo7, cute baby! And the little lights are fascinating. How nice it would be if it was your cousin. In the second pic you just have to wonder what your son is looking at. Thank you for sharing the pics.
~ crabbing since 2003

kuplakrabs

Post by kuplakrabs » Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:24 pm

Now I see the orbs in the auction pic. I just wasn't sure what I was looking at. Jojo-your son's baby pictures are so sweet. You mention about him having premonitions...my sister is the same way (but she is 35) and has always (since we were kids) either had strange dreams or feelings/thoughts about something that does actually manifest itself in some fashion or another. When ever she calls me up and says "you wanna hear something freaky", I've learned to say "no thanks" because I have actually been spooked by what she tells me.I've never been to a psychic and I'm not sure if I believe or disbelieve, but I do know that my sister either has an uncanny ability to predict future happenings or she is connected to things unseen in some kind of way.

jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:18 pm

He sometimes freaks me out too kuplakrabs...one time he looked out the window and it was dark outside...he turned around and told me, "i cant see Jesus now because its dark"...i told him thats ok, you can see Jesus tomorrow when the sun comes up...lol...gave me the chills!

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:06 am

When my son was 3 ish he said "Mommy do you have a baby in your belly?" I said" I don't think so" He said " I hear her talking". Well about 2 weeks later I had to take a home preg test and what do ya know I was 4 weeks along!! That was SO wierd. Now we did not find out what we were having just that the baby was healthy and would you believe it was a girl!!

avic

Post by avic » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:26 am

quote:Originally posted by Melania:When my son was 3 ish he said "Mommy do you have a baby in your belly?" I said" I don't think so" He said " I hear her talking". Well about 2 weeks later I had to take a home preg test and what do ya know I was 4 weeks along!! That was SO wierd. Now we did not find out what we were having just that the baby was healthy and would you believe it was a girl!! THAT gave me chills! I do think children can see things we dont. Emily, my oldest, knew my grandparents. They died when she was about 2 well she would often tell me mom that MawMaw and Pawpaw sat on her bed at night and talked to her. Well a little bit later Emily got into my mom's blood pressure medicine and ate a whole bunch. The doctors said she should have had a reaction by the time we got to the hospital and pumped her stomach but she was fine the whole time! She said there was an angel standing by her hospital bed while they pumped her stomach. My middle child was around 2 when my FIL passed away. And she tells her daddy Grandpa misses me but he is happier now. At first i tried to get her to stop talking about seeing grandpa becuase it upset my husband but i finally just gave up. She is now 6 and still mentions him from time to time.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:41 am

People say don't discourage kids if they can see or talk to the otherside,you should encourage it. We just have a hard time believing since we can't see them. I would love to (I think ).They say when your pets look up and stare or bark/meow they could be seeing things too.

jojo7

Post by jojo7 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:40 am

on the morning of Sept. 11th my cat, Bella, was freaking out and jumping all over my husband at 5:30 a.m. before he left for work...(he works in NYC)...then when i was feeding the baby breakfast that same morning, she was jumping from window to window...when Sesame Street was interupted by the BBC news reporting about the attacks on the Twin Towers, i thought my cat had jumped on the remote control and the channel changed because of it...of course it wasn't that...she continued to act crazy all day until my husband finally made it home safely!! (Thank God)...I agree with Melania...i believe animals have a gift of knowing things we don't...my cat also came downstairs in my basement screaming at me (i was throwing in a load of laundry) and when i asked her what was wrong, she ran upstairs..(i know sounds Lassie like, but its true)...so when i followed her i found my 2 yr. old was choking on a bagel and was turning purple!!...after reaching down his throat and grabbing the piece out, she sat and stared at him for about an hour...needless to say, she's a very special cat!!!...