Another getting to know each other thread!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:58 am

1) Name: Chelsea!2) Favorite Holiday: Halloween.3) Another state you would live in: Pennsylvania.4) Favorite sports teams: Ehh, sports?5) Favorite zoo animal: The monkies! (They like to smell eachothers' butts!) Haha. :P6) Married, Single, or in a relationship?: Single.7) What do you want to be when you grow up or what job you wish you could have: 8) Any tattoos or piercings?: Not anymore. :/9) Favorite Homemade meal: Nothing really. (My parents can't cook). ^_^10) If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?: Pee Wee Herman! He is rad...not really.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:13 am

1) Name-Brandon 2) Favorite Holiday-My birthday 3) Another state you would live in-Hawaii or Arizona 4) Favorite sports teams-Colts 5) Favorite zoo animal-Turtles than penguins 6) Married, Single, or in a relationship? um, single 7) What do you want to be when you grow up or what job you wish you could have-Architect or Marine Biologist 8) Any tattoos or piercings? nope and not planning on it 9) Favorite Homemade meal-my scrambled eggs 10) If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?-Will Smith (he rocks!!!)

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:19 am

1) Name-Jordan2) Favorite Holiday-Christmas3) Another state you would live in-FL or CA4) Favorite sports teams-Steelers! 5) Favorite zoo animal-Tortoise6) Married, Single, or in a relationship? in a relationship 7) What do you want to be when you grow up or what job you wish you could have-I'm doing it!8) Any tattoos or piercings? no9) Favorite Homemade meal-Turkey or ham dinner10) If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? John Wayne

Topic author
Bowman

Post by Bowman » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:25 am

1) Derek Bowman2) Christmas3) (Province for me, British Columbia)4) Toronto Maple leafs5) Gorilla6) Single7) Police Officer/Lawyer8) No tattoos or piercings9) Mash potatoes10) Elvis

Topic author
Margaret

Post by Margaret » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:16 am

1) Margaret2) Labor Day3) any state, any country4) Packers, Twins, University of Wisconsin, Xavier University, Sri Lanka's cricket team5) okapi, penguins and leaf cutter ants6) married - 10 years7) I am and love being an English teacher. My dream career is to open a world eco-systems botanical gardens and serve native vegetarian foods in each section. Naturally there would be land hermit crabs in quite a few of the gardens8) Piercings and tattoos 9) potato curry and pol sambol - hungry now!10) Difficult question! Probably JFK if I could only pick one

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:05 am

1)Name:John2) Favorite Holiday:B-Day3) Another state you would live in:Alaska4) Favorite sports teams:NFL,COWBOYS,GIANTS5) Favorite zoo animal:Monkey6) Married, Single, or in a relationship?:none7) What do you want to be when you grow up or what job you wish you could have:Animal Scientest8) Any tattoos or piercings?:no9) Favorite Homemade meal:chicken and dumplins10) If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?:Angus Young AC/DC's Guitarist

Topic author
Phea

Post by Phea » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:08 am

1) Jasmine2) Christmas3) CA or HI4) Anywhere Kevin Garnett plays (Celtics)5) Killer Whale 6) Relationship for 3+years7) I don't mind my job at the moment. But I'd like to be a stay home mom...to kids (one day) and my hermit crabs 8) One tattoo, ears n navel piercing9) Fried S'ghetti10) All 4 gparents..2 gone and 2 still here but live in the Phillipines now.

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Jedediah » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:48 pm

I think we should have a big dinner for all of us and for the poeple we'd like to have dinner with. Can't you just picture Henry VIII talking to Angus Young?
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

callum

Post by callum » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:11 pm

1) Name: Callum2) Favorite Holiday: Christmas3) Another state you would live in: We dont have states but Miami or L.A4) Favorite sports teams: None5) Favorite zoo animal: Orangutan6) Married, Single, or in a relationship?:Single7) What do you want to be when you grow up or what job you wish you could have: Pilot,Police officer8) Any tattoos or piercings?Ear9) Favorite Homemade meal: My Mums Lasagne10) If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?: Eva Longoria

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:29 pm

1) Michelle2) Thanksgiving3) Florida4) I don't really like sports.5) Otters6) Married 11 years7) I have the best job ever, I teach theatre and speech8) Nope and Nope, although I've been considering getting a hermit crab tattoo9) Beans and ham in the crockpot poured over cornbread10) My grandpa *sniff*

Topic author
cluelesscrabber

Post by cluelesscrabber » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:59 am

1) Name: Laura2) Favorite Holiday: Christmas3) Another state you would live in: New York :P4) Favorite sports teams: Uh...I don't watch sports.5) Favorite zoo animal: Penguins..?6) Married, Single, or in a relationship?: single7) What do you want to be when you grow up or what job you wish you could have: a writer for a TV show, and to get my novel pubslished :P8) Any tattoos or piercings?: Just my ears.9) Favorite Homemade meal: My mom's deep-fried chicken 10) If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?: uh...JK rowling

Topic author
Figgy

Post by Figgy » Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:47 am

1) Name -> Sarah2) Favorite Holiday -> Christmas3) Another stateprovence you would live in -> Alberta4) Favorite sports teams -> the leafs.. still5) Favorite zoo animal -> panda6) Married, Single, or in a relationship? ->single-ish (lol long story)7) What do you want to be when you grow up or what job you wish you could have -> train horses, but i guess im already doing that8) Any tattoos or piercings? -> not really, im allergic to metal (and plastic)9) Favorite Homemade meal -> um pasta10) If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be? -> Haley <3

Topic author
latieplolo

Post by latieplolo » Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:24 am

1) Catey Pioli!2) Halloween has always been my favorite holiday!3) I would love to live in New Hampshire... hopefully I will someday!4) My favorite sports team? Well, the only one I go watch is the Bowling Green hockey team!5) My favorite zoo animal would have to be the coatamundi... it's just too cuddly!6) I've been in a relationship for about 3 months now7) I would LOVE to be a foreign language teacher... not sure what I'm going to work out8) I have 3 ear piercings and my eyebrow is pierced... I'm planning on getting a celestial design between my shoulder blades that I'm still drawing up hopefully sometime this summer!9) I've never really had a homemade meal that was all that great... my family doesn't do food. But my favorite meal would have to be either steak or some kind of veggie and cheese wrap10) Dinner with someone? Cree Summer! She's my hero, definitely. Or maybe Ani DiFranco...

Topic author
Mayhelie

Post by Mayhelie » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:13 am

1) Name: Trish2) Favorite Holiday: Halloween!!!3) Another state you would live in: New Hampshire4) Favorite sports teams: None, but I love boxing!5) Favorite zoo animal: penguins6) Married, Single, or in a relationship?: Married for four years, together for ten ♥7) What do you want to be when you grow up or what job you wish you could have: Sign language teacher for families who are born with deaf children. I would teach the parents signing as I teach the child...8) Any tattoos or piercings? I have seven piercings and three tattos... so far 9) Favorite Homemade meal: White rice with bean sauce and fried chicken, a Puerto Rican favorite, yum!10) If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?: My still-born niece Lilyanne =(