Did I ever tell you about Monkey?

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Crab_Lover

Post by Crab_Lover » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:48 am

Ummm, are you trying to wait til' we guess the right one or somethin'? Hedgehog, Gerbil, Hamster, Ferret, Parrot, Finch or Canary, Betta, Ghost Shrimp, Hermit Crab, Snail, Tree Frog, Toad, Fiddler Crab, Goldfish, Duck, Chicken, Rabbit, Turtle, Bearded Dragon, Lepord Gecko, Igauna, Bull snake, cornsnake, milk snake, king snake, monkey????????????????????????????????????? Just give us a hint, like its a mammal or its a reptile, pleeeaaase!

TheGreyRonin

Post by TheGreyRonin » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:47 am

I'm guessing an Everpresent Hidebehind. Seriously, though, this reminds me of that old "How do you keep someone in suspense? I'll tell you tomorrow." joke....

Topic author
Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Jedediah » Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:54 pm

A wolverine?
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:19 am

Wolverines are adorable...Adorable looking that is. Talk about some dangerous claws... Is it a hmmmmmmm Moose? LOL

kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:05 am

Um...oops, I didn't mean the suspense to last so long. I just wanted to post a pic. Who knew I'd be away so long? I didn't. Does a pic HAVE to have a url to be posted? That's gonna take me a bit longer hold on. brb

kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:28 am

OK. I had a tiny bit o'trouble. I couldn't remember who I was at photobucket. I hate it when that happens. But when I finally got it right, I was able to see a whole bunch of old pictures I had forgotten about. I nice trip down memory lane.Anyway--ta da, voila, here's monkey! You guessed right! (Somewhere in there--I'm surprised at how creative some of your answers are.) OOPS! That's my little vampire. And here she is choking Monkey! (JK--don't call the SPCA!) My favorite--he's not little anymore though. Just for fun--baby seahorses. AH!

kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:29 am

I guess resizing is good.

rottiegirl25

Post by rottiegirl25 » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:29 am

What a cute kitten. boy was i way off. and i love the sea horses my mom always wanted to get some.

Willow

Post by Willow » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:38 am

Yay!! A kitty!!! I love male kitties best. And I'm partial to fat orange kitties especially. http://photobucket.com/albums/b262/Will ... 0_0099.jpg

Post by Guest » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:25 pm

very cute! How old is ur little vampire? I have 3 little vampires, lol!

KittyCaller

Post by KittyCaller » Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:28 pm

I guessed wrong.All the best vampires wear teeshirts with flowers on them, whilest sitting/standing in front of a sunlit window. She's one of the cutest little vampires ever.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:44 pm

LOL I'm glad it's not a moose. Kitty got a Kitty hahaha (I'm a geek) I have a thing for very pudgy siamese cats... I don't have one htough but I saw one once.

kitty_LHC

Post by kitty_LHC » Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:37 am

My vampire is not wearing a shirt with pink flowers! She's wearing a pink camo shirt with a glittery butterfly! And sunlit window? Do you not see the full moon with the black cat in front? Spooky!And she's 6.OMG that pudgy tabby looks just like my last cat! Where do you live? Did you steal him?

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:03 pm

quote: And sunlit window? Do you not see the full moon with the black cat in front? Ah... Nope! Not unless she used some kind of black magic and made em' *Poof* disappear!
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by Jedediah » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:37 pm

Come on - it's perfectly visible in the first picture (it really is). Vampires with pink camo-shirts are the kind you really have to be afraid of
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002