*~Getting to know each other~*

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
KaraJo

Post by KaraJo » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:35 am

I know we all talk to each other just about everyday, yet some of us don't know much about each other. I thought it would be fun to get to know your fellow crabbers a bit better, so I though we could do this! Fill in the questions with your own answers, and if you have some other questions (that aren't too personal...)feel free to add them in as well!1)First name2)Age(optional lol)3)Job4)Favorite TV show5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!)6)Favorite food7)Favorite time of the year8)Favorite vacation placeHere are my answers:1)Kara2)193)Student4)General Hospital5)Art and Writing6)chicken parmesan7)Fall, when the leaves change!8)Ocean City, MD or MaineThis should be fun!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:02 am

This looks like a good idea 1. Sherry (everyone calls me Sher)2. 223. Massage therapy student, looking for work while I'm in school4. Ghost Hunters, the Sopranos,Futurama, anything on the National Geographic channel5. Being with my husband, Scrapbooking, hiking, camping, various crafts, animals, traveling6. Italian (espeically fettachini alfrado!)7. Summer!!! I love warm weather and the summer atmosphere and way of life8. Jamaica! I got married there this past summer and want to go back! I loved it! Otherwise, I love going anywhere tropical!

Topic author
KittyCaller

Post by KittyCaller » Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:00 am

1. Cat2. 213. College Student/writer4. The Office (US version)5. reading, playing the keyboard badly, playing Karaoke Revolution on PS2, computer games, watching DVDs and looking for new music artists to add to my favorites list6. Chocolate7. Autumn8. Travelling tends to make me nervous. I go to Texas every few years to visit family, though.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:02 am

1)First name - Kelsie2)Age - 13 (my mom knows I'm telling you guys)3)Job - Student4)Favorite TV show - Greys Anatomy5)Hobbies - Reading and being with my family6)Favorite food - Lasagna and Chicken7)Favorite time of the year - Winter8)Favorite vacation place - Oregon, on the coast

Topic author
TheGreyRonin

Post by TheGreyRonin » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:03 am

1)Classified, but you can call me Grey or Stalker2)Five days older'n God3)Writer/part-time human forklift in a farm store.4)On the air? Original CSI:5)Painting, painting miniatures, growing roses, gaming6)Habanero peppers7)Spring, with Winter a close favorite8)What's a "vacation"? I don't believe in vacations.

breezeetew

Post by breezeetew » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:57 am

quote:1)First name Breezy2)Age(optional lol) very old3)Job Teacher4)Favorite TV show 5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!) reading, knitting, painting, artsy fartsy stuff6)Favorite food yes7)Favorite time of the year Fall and Spring8)Favorite vacation place anywhere away from my house
I have had hermit crabs for a couple of years and still have most of my originals. I joined LHC over a year ago and have learned a lot about crab care there. I have about 50 crabs (PP, Straw and E) in my 130 gallon tank that is a feature point of my living room.
Mother of 4 humans, one canine, 3 felines and many aquarium dwellers.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:41 am

1)First name Vicki2)Age(optional lol) closer to 40 then I care for3)Job Teacher; used to be public school,now I teach at home4)Favorite TV show Original CSI5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!) quilting, reading6)Favorite food Dr Peppper, I'm an addict7)Favorite time of the year Fall and Spring8)Favorite vacation place mountains and skiing

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:51 am

1) Deb2) *cough*3) At home mom, college student, chauffer, maid, toy repair person! 4) Grey's Anatomy, Entourage5) Gardening, bird watching, planning fun kids stuff, web surfing6) Junk food, all of it.7) Summer8) Anyplace warm and close to the shore.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
avic

Post by avic » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:52 am

1)First name Victoria2)Age(optional lol)293)Job 3 kids 1 husband 1 cat 1 dog and 12 hermit crabs4)Favorite TV show Heros5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!)Cake decorating MMORPG's Reading Sewing6)Favorite food Peach Cobbler7)Favorite time of the year When school STARTS8)Favorite vacation place: What's a vacation? I dont get those.

Topic author
Pharfly1

Post by Pharfly1 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:24 pm

1) Susan2) 273) stay-at-home-mom/ zoo keeper/ Superwoman(lol)4) tv shows Lost and ER5) hobbies, crafty stuff(mosty model horse tack) knit, crochet, paint, pets6) M&M's, seafood 7) Fall when all the leaves are changing8) fav vacataion place anywhere without the kids (lol) camping at pipestone creek or the mountains

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:32 pm

1)First name:Amber2)Age(optional lol): on Sunday, I will be 273)Job:Special Education Teacher4)Favorite TV show:Gilmore Girls and Grey's Anatomy 5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!):cross stitch, enjoying my husband's company, cooking, reading, yoga6)Favorite food:hmmm. That's very, very hard. Today, I would say mom's homemade scalloped potatoes, but that could just be because I have craved them for a week and I stink at making them7)Favorite time of the year:October8)Favorite vacation place:Boston and Santa Fe

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:21 pm

1)First name: Amber2)Age: 273)Job: Stay at home mom of a 2 year old boy (Ty) and boy/girl Twins who just turned 1 (Brianna,Aidan)4)Favorite TV show: Grey's Anatomy with out a doubt, followed by CSI5)Hobbies: cross stitch, ceramics, sewing, I have been told I am a cross between Bob Vella(sorry if spelled wrong) and Martha Stewart.6) Favorite food: I just love food period7) Favorite time of year: Fall when the leaves start to change colors8) Favorite Vacation spot: I would go anywhere besides my house, it is hard to ger around with three small children, lol

Topic author
motley crew

Post by motley crew » Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:44 pm

1)First name Michelle2)Age(optional lol)373)Job Lead welder and quaility control (big ugly metal shop)4)Favorite TV show General Hospital,CSI,SURVIVIOR,Sopranos,and anything that is NASCAR!!5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!)BESIDES LAUNDRY?6)Favorite food Ice cream7)Favorite time of the year Fall8)Favorite vacation place Up north( if your from michigan you get that)

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:43 pm

quote:1)First name Valerie2)Age(optional lol)40, in a month3)Job SUPERMOM4)Favorite TV show Greys Anatomy,CSIMiami,Survivor,American Idol,Lost5)Hobbies(other than ourcrabs)Crocheting,Knitting,swimming6)Favorite food Mexican7)Favorite time of the year Spring!!8)Favorite vacation place Anywhere warm, with water(beach or lake)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:23 pm

1)First name Nicole2)Age(optional lol) 353)Job Stay at home mom, obsessive PTA volunteer4)Favorite TV show Bones5)Hobbies(other than our crabs!) weightlifting, watching football and NASCAR6)Favorite food super hot wings with bleu cheese7)Favorite time of the year Spring!8)Favorite vacation place any beach
~ crabbing since 2003